Reviews for Night Must Fall
frostedglaze chapter 25 . 5/6
This just made me so sad for Alice.
frostedglaze chapter 13 . 5/5
If Lonnie survives, any woman he rapes in the future is bella's fault.
laura lou who chapter 25 . 4/14
What a ride! Great story!
twifi-reader chapter 25 . 4/11
How have I never come across this story before now! loved it from start to finish, thank you thank you thank you x
Savannah77 chapter 25 . 2/13
I'm reading The Cleaner and didn't realize you wrote this one. I don't know if I ever left a review but this fic was spectacular. I usually read complete fics because I have no patience at all. This one was complete when I read it. I'm pretty sure I read it all in one night. Soooo good. Loved it!
OMG! Love it
Alice and Bella’s reconciliation was anticlimactic to say the least. But it was expected, with all the heart break and trauma.

Hard to believe so many people were killed because they were thought to be witches.
Great chap! The detail you put into this story is amazing. And their bond... I don’t know why but I’ve always admired the tender way Edward loves Bella. Him being a red eyed Volturi guard and still loving her the same way feels even better.
The slow build up from the start is amazing to read! Great chap
Omgggg! Best chapter yet! I don’t know how many times I’ve read this but it still feels the same every time!
Marymary123 chapter 25 . 1/4
Better that Twilight!
Halo221 chapter 25 . 11/28/2021
Another intense story, but so well done! I adore the research and thought you put into your stories. It creates such a rich world and characters with depth well beyond the original source. I had to take breaks reading through this story, but what an exciting and emotional journey. Thank you, as always, for sharing your incredible efforts and talent!
Dacian chapter 24 . 8/16/2021
I am Dacian. Thank you for acknowledging that my people have existed in present day Romanian territory since before Herodotus, before the Ancient Greeks, before the Romans invaded my ancestral land and renamed it after the city of Rome... In fact, look up "Peştera cu Oase" - the 2002 discovery of a human mandible in a cave located in southwestern Romania near the city of Anina, where human remains were found and carbon dated between 37,000 and 42,000 years old, proving the origin of the earliest "modern" Europeans.
MissWM chapter 25 . 7/21/2021
This was amazing. Thanks for sharing
AlexandraaCullen chapter 1 . 7/19/2021
One of the best written fics I’ve read for sure! I had hopes for a happier ending but I understand why it ended as it did. I’m so heartbroken for Alice, I wish to know how her life continued afterward. It’s so hard to imagine Alice, such a happy perky girl to be broken like that. I’m glad Edward and Bella got their happy ending and wonder if they joined the remaining members of the Cullen family and what Bella’s friends and family must think, having her disappear like that. So many questions but you did wrap up the story beautifully. It will definitely keep me thinking.
3,997 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »