Reviews for Homecoming
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is a work of fine art right here. Gill-Man is a remarkable monster that people don't understand, can't understand, and may never understand for decades. But I can't really label this as a horror/sci-fi story. Hurt/comfort, perhaps, but not horror/sci-fi. The hurt from being misunderstood, harmed and blamed, and the comfort in returning to the water that was his domain, his home, his safe place, where he belonged. And this is the only story I see here! Could you make another one? Maybe one where he discovers that he's not the last of his kind. Peace.
megumisakura chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
update soon,please!

great story!
Darth Fang chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I loved it! You did a very good job. You know I've always felt sorry for the Creature- even though he did kill people- and I loved the way you didn't make him die! It makes me so happy! It's kinda sad though, that this is the only Creature fanfiction there is. O_O You are the only person to write a Creature fanfiction on this whole website...
Avarice chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I really liked this story. Out of all of the Universal monsters and old horror villains, Gill Man has always had that element of sympathy to him. Although he killed people and did brutal things, it was generally a reaction to invaded territory or threats, rather than an initial action.

I've always held a lot of sympathy for him, personally, and to read something like this from his perspective is very appealing. Your prose is good and I liked the subject matter. Would definitely read anything else you wrote in this particular genre.
Mallie chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I always felt sorry for the Gill-man at the end of 'The Creature Walks Among Us'. In that movie he was presented as more than just a monster and I felt he deserved a lot better than drowning miserable and alone. So this story makes me rather happy as it rectifies that.
Smile Its Contagious chapter 1 . 11/7/2010

wheres the rest? I need more :O

Anyway's, really splended, I liked it alot. There needs to be more.
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
You picked a movie that is actually my favorite among the Universal monsters, so I had to comment on this one. All in all this one isn't bad, actually it's pretty damn cool. You're the first on here to acutally do a fiction story from a classic horror film. I am adding this one to my favorites because it's well done and extremely creative.
MoonlightDutchess chapter 1 . 5/31/2010