Reviews for Shadows on the Wall
SuperCumbercollective chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
oh god. This is just so... I have no words how to describe this. This is beautiful, sweet , cute , but I'm still crying. Thank you. I really loved this.
Nagarox1234 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Damn it, I'm crying. Fantastic story.
newsyd chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
love it! great job!
Ice Prince1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Well done sweet and sad.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
*sniffles*
Peanut84 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Its true, the nights are the hardest when its just you against the darkness. Shadows while scary, often offer solace as well because of their consistency. You captured that well here, and offered such a human look at Aaron. Thank you.
TML9115 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Oh my goodness...broke my heart...such a sweet and short story and sad did I mention sad?

regardless... you did a great job...
Jet Set Yoyo chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Very nice story. I like how you really get to see a different side of Hotch during that episode and it's good to see it coming out in stories too.
teamprentiss chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
awwwwwwwww i LOVE jack stories! the bit about the shadows was brilliant and i really like the idea of jj getting hotch to go to jack. nice job!
MrsGaryOldman chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
OMG *sniff sniff* I ADORE your Hotch/Jack/Hlaey stories so so much - this was just so gorgeous and I could totally imagine this happening, you caught the characters perfectly... and Capt. America poking Hotch in the neck - LMAO! Nice lil moment in such a sombre, well written piece - more more more! :-)
Dani347 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Very nice. There aren't enough stories that are just about Hotch coping with the aftermath of things. And, not any that just focus on Hotch and Jack. Nicely written and how I could imagine one of those nights being.
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Awww! You tore at my heart! I absolutely loved it! I can't wait to read more from you!