Reviews for Buxom Wenches
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 12 . 5/18
Thank you so much for the update I loved it I am thrilled you decided to use the Put the Lime in the Coconut song !
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 11 . 5/17
Please update this story it is sooo good ! You can use that song Put the Lime in the coconut.
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 10 . 5/17
Omg this is a trip I just told a author on here I wish someone would write about Jareth and Sarah in The Bermuda Triangle and then I find this. Your amazing!
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 2 . 5/17
I am a Twilight fan but that was pretty awesome. I really loved it !
Aurlia chapter 11 . 5/14
Love it! Somehow though a line of music is now trapped in my head, "put the lime in the coconut..." Which lead to me envisioning drunk goblins dancing on a beach...
Aurlia chapter 9 . 5/12
Thank you! Reread the story from the beginning and laughed at the antics of not only the goblins but the story situations! You truly are a talented writer!
auctavia1228 chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
Okay, here I go again. I start reading a damn story, really get into it, only to find out, that it is not finished. Holy crap! This story is not only really fucking funny, but also very creative and good. So, if that is the case, and I'm sure others would agree. Why in the name of Danu, did you not complete this? I should have looked at the date this was posted, and when the last posting was. My bad! Although I am so not a Twilight fan, as I see you no longer are either. Reading a story that makes fun of it, is right up my alley. And to top it off, you have number 2 of the 2 people I am obsessed with in this. I cannot get enough of The Goblin King. He's the whole reason I even like the damn movie in the first place. The 4 things I like about Jareth the most, and in this order are...His eyes(which includes his eyebrows and markings); his hair(would very much love to play with it); the fact that he is a magical being, with powers and is so not a human; and most of all his crystals(could watch him forever when he moves them about like he does). So, hopefully someday when you are in the mood. Please, come back to this story and finish it. It would please me very much. Thank you.
prettyflour chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Oh my god! Love this! Jareth is soooo bad ass.
prettyflour chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Ha ha ha! I love Twilight and I love poking fun at it even more!
Morning and Evening Star chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
Omg, this song...this song...holds the very essence of what all musician's nightmares are made of...Rick James' "Super Freak"
yuchi1994 chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
please update soon
reluctantpartner chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
Girls ARE scary. Lol, Sarah totally dismissed Jareth's Super-Amazingly-Sexy-Smoulder-Stare like it was nothing. It makes me proud to be a woman. :')
Raafling chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
I came for the twilight crossover/parody/bashing with one of my favourite fandoms, I stayed for the awesome. I am now eagerly awaiting more!
WhatTheSpoot chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
Swine?
ForSanity'sSake chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
I happen to be a Twilight fan (I'm not proud of it, though, because I have this theory that the pages of the book were spiked with ecstasy...) and I must say, Edward isn't quite THAT dramatic. He's over-the-top, sure, but... Not like that. I could see the begining, and the end, but not the gooey little center. No way anyone - not even a teen vampire - would promise openly to watch someone while they slept five seconds after meeting her. Plus, isn't he supposed to be eternally faithful to Bella? IDK. I'm just saying, amusing as this is, someone's gunna slit your throat for this if you don't fix it. NOT ME! But someone will.