Reviews for Buxom Wenches
ShilohSnake chapter 15 . 7/13
Haha this story is beautifully amusing and enticing! I hope you do so write more
I pestered you on Twitter too lol
Ldysabella chapter 15 . 5/28
As a new comer to your writing, I'm really enjoying this story. I offer a song that could be loads of fun for you. "I Can't Decide" by Scissor Sisters.
Minna Vipera chapter 15 . 3/20
Oh god I love it So awesome!
Wynni chapter 15 . 1/8
It LIVES! I had missed this adorable fic, and cannot wait to see what happens next!
MyraValhallah chapter 14 . 12/18/2015
Lmao can't wait to see where you take this. Please update soon
Wynni chapter 12 . 10/15/2015
okay, no doubt, the footnote made the chapter. Poor cat.
Wynni chapter 9 . 10/15/2015
This was positively evil...i loved every second of it.
Wynni chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Oh poor Jareth, this is just cruel.

and it is absolutely perfect.
Wynni chapter 14 . 10/15/2015
I am adoring this little story so much! Love the characterizations you have for Sarah and Jareth.

My guilty music pleasures: "Every little thing she does is magic" and "Always something there to remind me"
Aurlia chapter 14 . 10/15/2015
Love it! The playful side of both of them is fun to read! Thank you so much for updating. Sarah is sure to be taking a magical mystery tour with Jareth deciding where they are going!
MsSadie chapter 13 . 5/26/2015
I just found this and I love it. Please keep writing.
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 13 . 5/26/2015
Oh if that I had the talent to write stories mine would be very close to what you write.
I love this so so very much it is just amazing ! I could not stop laughing . My next song suggestions are In the Jungle by the Beach Boys and Kiss the girl The Little Mermaid.
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 12 . 5/18/2015
Thank you so much for the update I loved it I am thrilled you decided to use the Put the Lime in the Coconut song !
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
Please update this story it is sooo good ! You can use that song Put the Lime in the coconut.
VampireMafiaQueen chapter 10 . 5/17/2015
Omg this is a trip I just told a author on here I wish someone would write about Jareth and Sarah in The Bermuda Triangle and then I find this. Your amazing!