Reviews for Almost At Empty
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I'm loving these brotherly moments. xo
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
That was well written, and realistic. I enyoed reading it, thank you :)
samwinchester83 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Awesome! So much suspense
Allebasi Eiram chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Love it! Fantastic writing and idea!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
so sweet!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Freaking angels!
chasingbluefish chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Can't remember if I reviewed this before or not but just wanted to let you know how much I love it even after rereading it a few times. I'm pretty sure I did review the first time but just to be safe...

This is a scenario I'd been thinking of since first seeing the episode and I was surprised when Sam came back with no little repercussions. Love your Sam and Dean, love your writing. Great fic. 3
PVersusNP chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This is definitely one of my favourite fics - Limp!Sam and Protective!Dean are basically the only things I look for in a Supernatural fanfic, and I always thought that that was a serious missing scene. I mean, Sam DIED, and then it was kindof just left there :/

Thanks for recifying that :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Yeah, I wanted to see what happened after that episode. Thanks for writing it. Very nice.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
OMG!

HUN!

THIS IS WHAT IVE ALWAYS WANTED!

OMG perfect hun...utterly amazing, you wrote this five stars!

brillian
zekeschance chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Lovely. Thank you so much.
rog457 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Sam not wanting to worry Dean with be the death of Dean. He makes things so much harder on both of them by trying to cover up how he is. Sam can be very self-centered in many ways but not wanting Dean to worry about him is not one of them. Its one of the few ways he can take care of Dean.

Another wonderful little story about the boys loving and caring about each other.
snlover10 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Blood loss Sammy? Non-Castiel angels being dicks? I'm in. This was a fun read! Faved!
Madebyme chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Neat idea for a fic that fits well with what we saw on screen, very entertaining and suspenseful.

I liked the mystery surrounding what was wrong with Sam and Dean's panicked call to Castiel to fix it.

Dean's fear was palpable and I liked how this expanded on the effect of seeing each other die on way more than just one occasion! Great read and thanks for sharing. Take care, Madebyme
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Loved it! I can never go past hurt Sam and I absolutely love your writing style and ability. Great work, as always!