Reviews for TT25, Round Three, 2010
Violhaine chapter 25 . 2/4/2012
Even of you have yeara to prepare that's still your baby talking about getting intimate with someone else. I wasn't blessed with children but I can well imagine the apprehension. Human or vampire the general discomfort about "the talk" crosses all species.

Violhaine chapter 24 . 2/4/2012
Dearest Aro only a few centuries old and he's got more contempt than his creator. He forgets that warewolves are his natural predators. They think he's a leech. Way ..way..lower than cattle on the food chain. Just sayin'.

Violhaine chapter 23 . 2/4/2012
Acceptance is the only way brother. Rough getting there. Not enough sympathy for Jacob. He didn't want to be hairy on the inside. The monster within tearing him apart. A deadly legacy.

Violhaine chapter 22 . 2/4/2012
Yikes! Just when I get all laid back and complacent ...the horror! o.O

Orgasm is the little death and death is, you know, death. So screaming your god's name in the face of both seems probable and inevitable.

Violhaine chapter 21 . 2/4/2012
Always wanted some sort of silver lining for our much maligned she wolf. The turn of events was quite brutal to her on the books and despite the anger and jealousy she did what was right. Yeah. I like the idea of her finally coming to terms with her powers and her place in the tribe. You go girl!

Violhaine chapter 20 . 2/4/2012
HAHAHAHA imminent annihilation is child's play next to roaming charges on a cell phone. Trust. ;)

Violhaine chapter 18 . 2/4/2012
Poor Mike. He never had a chance once Edward made up his mind and returned Bella's attention. Yeah. There's always Jeasica boyfriend. Excellent imagery on the discarded piece of paper in a puddle. You could feel the abandonment.

Violhaine chapter 17 . 2/4/2012
Always wondered how it was for Emmett the first time he saw Rosalie. She was probably sparkling, which made him think of an angel, as she ran with his bloody body to Carlisle and the possibility of having a mate. Nice.

Violhaine chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
Some things never change...and when you see them at the high school reunion trying desperately to rekindle Glory Days? Just shake your head and get on with your future.

Violhaine chapter 15 . 2/4/2012
Yep even the undead have "lives." ;)

Violhaine chapter 14 . 2/4/2012
Ahhh the push:pull of love at first sight. This one has teeth.

Violhaine chapter 12 . 2/4/2012
There's wisdom under those hard won wrinkles. You better believe it.

Violhaine chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
We know she didn't get the chance to see her children grow up but it's nice to have a glimpse of the hopes and dreams she envisioned. Bittersweet.

Violhaine chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
When you finally get everything you've ever wanted why would you bother looking back? Doesn't make sense to drag your past into your future. That Bella. ;)

Violhaine chapter 9 . 2/4/2012
Use your powers for good. With great power comes great responsibility. Everything I know I learned from comic books. Perfect Alice-centric story.