Reviews for The Demon and the Flash
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 10 . 2/19
This is truly very interesting to read
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 1 . 2/17
Lelouch has exploding flour because he's paranoid and blowing $h!t up is fun!
RadioactiveCatMeow chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Awesome story, I love all these story you have written about code geass and the fact that all of them seem to have Lelouch/Kallen. This story is great so far though it doesn't look like you will be continuing it even though i would be interested to read more. I doesn't necessarily need more cause the chapters up to now are a story in there own right. ( just like other stuff of yours which is open to continuing but hasn't had an update in years)
TotalJazzyJeff chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
I really like this fanfic and I can't wait for more updates, good luck. TotalJazzyJeff out!
shinji01ikari chapter 10 . 7/18/2011
Yes add cecile to the harem.

Harem gooood

liked the story by the way
Akuma-Heika chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
For the nunnaly blindenss Charles's geass altered the mind so he can induce psychological disorders like Lelouch's amnesia.
kallen all the time chapter 10 . 2/7/2011
I hope that Rivalz and Nina aren't having any kids because that would be wierd. If there is a Euphemia clone, I wonder what her memories are. She would definitely be useful in distracting Nina and Suzaku.
clr2 chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
I'll read it again from the beginning. You really were working on your fics.
god of all chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Worker72 chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
Interesting. You know the Chinese actually have a legend about 8 immortal warriors. We've only seen two immortals in Code Geass. I'd agree that 24 immortal Code bearers based on the english alphabet is to much. But to barrow form the Chinese legend you could probably shoe horn the eight into the cannon easily.

Rivalz/Nina and Rolo/Kaguya are you nuts?... I see those two pairing even less then Milly and Lulu. Nina is to creepy to be straight in the sexuality department. No offense. but I think this Madd guy is far to typical of a villain to be the brains behind anything in Code Geass
Kirinthor chapter 9 . 2/4/2011
very good story, hope you continue :)
Jarjaxle chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
HAHAHAHA! THIS was Great Serie. Plz Make other Good Stories for now one.

So Lelouch will be zero in Future, And Suzaku, Kallen, Gino and Anya will be his Zero Force eh? X)

I'm Still sad about killing the Black Knights but can't be helped I quess. Also Villetta was killed that is sad.
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
and another story by you, that has a good plot, but some pretty shoddy garmmar. and this one has some bad story telling, i mean like for one, remember in the canon when Kallen found out that Zero was Lelouch, she was distraought, hurt, and almost destroyed, finding out that the man she was falling in love with was really a "lazy" britannan student was hard on her. i think that she would have caused a bit of a xcene when finding out who he was, at this point in the anime.

there are a lot more errors in this fic, i honestly think it could be really good, i think you should get a beat for this, i would love to beta this myself, but im not the best when it comes to garmmar. and i, like Lelouch am lazy.
Antonio chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
I have to agree with your Lelouch Lamperouge/alliteration theory. However, I also wanted to point out that, in French, Lamperouge means "Red Flash". And, ironically enough, whenever Lelouch does a completely Lelouch thing (Geass, duh), there is a *insert dramatic drum-roll* red flash!

So yeah.
lelouchisbest chapter 9 . 10/21/2010
Kickass story. Too bad Shirley died. MAybe you should add Cecile and Rakshata to Lelouch's harem. Can't wait to see what happens next.