Reviews for As you Wish
SciFiSiren2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Beautiful! Very tender and touching, nicely shows the connection that these two have even when no words are spoken. Its so necessary for Vala to have the comfort that only Daniel can give her. He understands bad dreams. I really liked this! The Princess Bride title reference is great. :)
addicted2fic chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
1. The princess bride, it's wesley's way of saying "I love you." I worry for those who DON'T know that.

2. Awesome story.

3. Where are the other parts?
angelathene chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
that was truly beautiful. poetic prose describing a poignant moment. you captured in the story what I like about the potential in Daniel and Vala's relationship. thank you for sharing.
kurtainkid chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Aww. Love it.

"As you wish was all he ever said...when he was saying 'as you wish' what he meant was, 'I love you.'" One of the greatest movies ever. :)

Keep up the good work!
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
A nice moment for Daniel actually. How he conveys that he will be there for Vala without asking why she needs him. Nightmares will probably always haunt Vala and there is at least one person she truly trust to talk her down and calm her terrors in the night. Very nice indeed. :d
spacegypsy1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Lovely. b
longnite chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Very sweet view of the way we know they can be there for each other. Really like the closing image of this scene and commitment that does not have to be verbalized. Well done! ;)
Oldlibrn chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Excellent! I really enjoyed it and feel the three sections flowed into each other beautifully.
Jebaraj chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Great story. It would be nice if you continued it.
k8ec chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
The Princess Bride!

Enjoyed the story! :)
IslaGrayy chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This has made my morning :)

Really great stuff, and the way they speak to each other feels spot on, especially where Vala says "I need you to talk me down."

Love it!
1477166 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I love how this a friendship fic, as well as a shippy one. Sometimes I like reading about their friendship. This is awesome!