Reviews for Aoshi
Engel Star 13 chapter 11 . 7/12/2004
I like this story of Urs, _ Oh and by the way, is this story the RK version of Shrek? if it is then, u have 1 good emagination as 4 a Dance Party, i think that u should do like in the movie, the Shrek, were they sing, and u can have some1 sing the part Donki sings about, I like BIG buts and i can not lie, i think thats how it gos, and im kida confused, what does Misao look like at night exsactly? does she look the same, only BIGER? like in the movie the Shrek? Oh and will Hiko the Great die at the end? cuz i really dont want him 2
Kyone chapter 4 . 3/5/2004
Well, so begins the legacy of Aoshi and Misao. Just like the series, Aoshi doesn't care... -.-;
Kyone chapter 3 . 3/5/2004
Yay! Fluffyness! Yeah, Touya again. But this is really a great story!
Kyone chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
So Aoshi, it's YOUR temple, is it?
Kyone chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
I see the connections! I do, I do! Love this so far!
vanilla bean chapter 11 . 6/17/2003
cool story. i hope you'll finish it.
MNH4477 chapter 11 . 5/18/2002
This chapter was filled with Shishio torture. LOL! I like it! Now Aoshi and Kenshin have to save the day and Aoshi has to kiss Misao and they can all live happily ever after! Aww...

I told you about a song a while back that might be good for Kaoru, but I don't know...hmm...

Midori_
Mara-Amber chapter 11 . 5/18/2002
OOOO, the dishes! He surpassed his limits? Oh, this was so funny! About the dance party: Why don't you use the songs from Shreck? I mean... originally this was a crossover with Shreck, there is also this dance-party...so why not? I think they would fit here also
Gypsy-chan chapter 11 . 5/17/2002
Hey Susan, nice update! Poor lady Misaso. I hope she gets back to her Aoshi soon. I love Hiko's cape. It makes him look sooo hot! Kenshin hurry, go get your Kaoru. I wished I knew some good songs, but my mind is totally burned out. Writer's block you know. Anyhoo, looking forward to next update._
Mara-Amber chapter 10 . 5/15/2002
Oh, I missed this chapter... I hope you are going to continue! Answering the question: OF COURSE!

Misao 'greedy' for food, I really like this
Koori chapter 10 . 5/11/2002
Please, someone has to tell Yumi that there are dishes in the abandoned house, she's just so crazy I really like her.
Peter Parker chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
I don't know much about writing, but I know what I like, and I liked this story.
Gypsy-chan chapter 10 . 5/5/2002
Very nice update. With all that food being tossed around, I though a food fight was going to break out. So, Kenshin finally made Aoshi fess up his love for Misao. Good job. I think Misao better get started on a 10 minute diet before she meets Aoshi. And as for Yumi, well she deserves dishes after being hooked up with Shishio. Looking forward to the next update._
Battousai angel1 chapter 10 . 5/3/2002
lol. i can picture misao stuffing her face full. hahaha. update again soon! ja ne!
flaming-nightshade chapter 10 . 5/3/2002
i love this story!

your characters reflect both the anime and the film you're spoofing, the plot is gripping beyond belief and it's soooooooo cute and soooooooo funny. *swoon* kenshin and kaoru. can't wait for the next installment. yay! *wild applause*