Reviews for Betrayer
Dragonsrule18 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Great story, but the Master Ball can't be escaped.

After reading your story, I couldn't bring myself to capture any of the Lake Trio...
Bromidche chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
So true! I never thought of it that way...
SuperShaymin2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Yeah, after reading a few lake trio fanfics I realized this too. It's horrible.
This s written very well and I'd like to see it n a full story. You're a very good writer.p, and I'd like to see more from you!
-Shadowr2d2kirby
The Cosmic Penguin chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Um...I normally don't read fics where the pokemon hate the humans for something, but you actually made a point. This was pretty good for something I normally wouldn't like. But just one little thing: didn't it say in the game that Mesprit was playing with you? I could be wrong, but I thought for sure that that's what it said when she first vanished...But anyway, this is really good! You could probably do one for...dunno, any of the other legends (possibly Giratina? I don't know; it kinda seemed like it wanted you to catch it, but that's just me). It was just Mesprit being the one to tell this that kinda threw me off. Azelf would've been the one that I would've thought would say something like this. But anyway, great story/poem! Good job!
Omega the Omniscient chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Impressive! From the look of your other Pokémon stories' summaries you seem to write a lot about the morally questionable nature of Pokémon training. I think I will enjoy reading the others as well.
Fairy5706green chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
It makes you think that N and Team Plasma are not entirely wrong in their goals of separating pokemon from humans.

Keep writing.

Greenfairy
alicekinsno1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Love this poem. It's things like these that made me decide not to capture any of the legendary Pokemon in my Platinum game:P
Maid of Blood chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
arrrrrggg why is it you can write so well! i only played up till i freed them then i had to give the game back to a friend. but your right! that is so hypocrtitical! might as well leave them with team galactic! once again marvolous job and a new story on my favorites!
Areina Ai Sora chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Thats deep but i never thought of it like that i feel sorta bad that i have been trying to hunt them down in D/P/PT also which of the three lake pokemon is this one is it mesprith?
The Warrior of Many Faces chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Yikes, that was depressing. I think you just erased my motivation for catching Mesprit. At least Dialga/Palkia opened themselves up to it in Diamond/Pearl... Very moving.
twilightwrites chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Man, that DOES sound ironic! This reminds me of how you have to try to capture Snorlax and Zapdos in the FireRed and LeafGreen games. I thought to myself, "How are you supposed to win these guys' trust if you're beating the crud out of them?" But I guess the same applies to all the Pokemon you capture, Legendary or otherwise.
The Suicune chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
*sobs* No... not Mesprit. There's not gonna be any emotion if she gets captured. She's emotion. It was raining like crazy when I read this, so it made it all the more sad. Anyway, wonderful poem.

Now I don't want to cry on my keyboard so I must leave the beauty and sadness.