Reviews for Wrong
dorko525 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Oh man, I got a little teary at the end there when he kept telling her he loved her. I seriously can't stand any form of cheating..even in game, books..etc..don't even get me started on love triangles! But I couldn't let him die so I did the ritual! Stupid Bioware for making us care for their made up characters! LoL but I seriously loved how you wrote this. I almost had a heart attack thinking that Alistair was going to like it from your summary! But what you wrote broke my heart because it was just so wrong for Alistair. Thank you for writing this so beautifully
Lossefalme chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Hehehehe... good stuff. That just had to be horribly awkward for poor Alistair. I was so shocked when Morrigan proposed this ritual in the game, if I would have actually been my character, I would have been speechless! I elected not to go through with it in my game but was so curious about it I had to look up the scene on YouTube, just because I couldn't imagine it! :P This fic was a good, more detailed account of the ritual, and I like how you gave us some of what Alistair had to be thinking. I especially love the comparisons between Morrigan and Cousland you make, with Alistair loving Cousland more because of her imperfections and flaws. So sweet! :) I guess Alistair is just lucky that he could even get excited enough to give Morrigan a child... :S
Lady Cousland chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This is a wonderful Coulistair fic! Keep it up :)
Addai chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Very nicely done. I enjoyed this and thought you caught Alistair's thoughts well.

Ugh! What a wrenching moment in the game!
Lexicer chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
T.T

So...adorable...

XD
mysticLegend11 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Not bad, but I doubt that even Alistair could tune out to the fleshy, exciting bits by analyzing Morrigan "objectively." I liked the ending, and although Cousland is pretty annoying in this fic, I like your portrayal of her flawed, vulnerable side.
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
AWWW POOR ALISTAIR! I remember now why I love him so much!
Vshard chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Like the other reviewer said - from the description it almost sounded as if Alistair would be enthralled by the witch, but I'm glad it wasn't so. Just a case of him being unable to not eh.. react, hm?

It's interesting how we always tend to focus more on the asked-betrayal act than the whole.. she's going to have an old-god-demon-baby-thing part. I am curious if Bioware will make those of us who chose the ritual be bitten in the royal behind for that one.. that is assuming the warden's adventures continue.

Nice exploration overall and looking forward to more tidbits. :)
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Aw, I really liked this. The summary made me think something completely different and that he'd be attracted to Morrigan and feel it was wrong because he wasn't supposed to like her since, well, Morrigan.