Reviews for Take the Sky
AriesReign chapter 21 . 7/22
I loved every minute of it. You managed to paint a wonderful picture of our favorite characters after they had left the screen. I only wish there was more, but even the best stories must come to an end. Thank you for making this one last just that little bit longer.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/9/2014
I did like the story. It seemed to be an extension of the series/movie, one maybe Joss or Tim would write. There was one incongruency though. Matt seemed to have rooted Zoe out of Serenity Valley.
MusicInStillMotion chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
I love the Zeguma beach refrence and id I detect a hunger games one in there as well XD
hannahsmetana chapter 21 . 10/23/2012
I didn't like this story, I loved it! It was engaging throughout and really fit onto the end of serenity. I'm sad that it will be maybe your last one, ad its the first one of yours I've read. I'll be sure to check or the others. Hope you make it out there in the verse, reckon you'll always find a welcome here. Thanks for the story :)
hannahsmetana chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Great banter, chucked throughout. Love the attention your putting into the characters, really does them justice, great job
Missyblonde1 chapter 21 . 9/9/2012
I really enjoyed your story. I think you handled all the characters quite well.
ReincarnatedPoet chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
I'm too lazy to log in...and I am not ashamed of that. Anyway, this was good. I like that you keep to his voice. To be honest, you could have left out the "I'm Malcolm Reynolds" bit and it would have been just as strong.
Girl Wonder 2005 chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
so freaking awesome. Wash, and a whole load of River Crazy. Fanfic is different thing for every universe. In the firefly fandom, the quality of your River Crazy is an indicator of both the writer's personal knowledge and of the amount of River Crazy in one's soul (a.k.a. crazy-geniusness)
Lui chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
My goodness how I love your shit
writtenwordlover chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
Cute ending, you're a talented writer, hope to read more from you, thanks for posting.
writtenwordlover chapter 19 . 8/2/2012
Love Inara's cavalier declaration and Mal's ensuing reaction of cosmic magnitude that she could love him, a no body, as he tells her in an earlier chapter.
writtenwordlover chapter 18 . 8/2/2012
And you end with the beginning, nice progression of flashbacks, gives the reader just enough exposition on the nature of Mal's relationship to Matt, with Matt character insights.
writtenwordlover chapter 17 . 8/2/2012
Mal would feel the ultimate personal responsibility in regards to taking down Matt, very in character.
writtenwordlover chapter 16 . 8/2/2012
Nice contrast between Mal's confrontation with Zoe and his conversation with Inara, they are two distinctly different encounters, as is his relation to both ladies, you've captured that well here...and of course his running discontent/content relationship with Jayne is well done.
writtenwordlover chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
Bromance breakup chapter, love Mal’s musings on the irony of surviving a war only to get shot by a friend in the end.