Reviews for Memories: Volume 1
S chapter 32 . 8/15/2014
Great story :-)
Itachilevi chapter 30 . 12/8/2013
danni is just like johanna mason
Dory chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
I laughed.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WOULD DO TO MY STUDY PATTERNS?
JazzyRocks chapter 31 . 2/13/2012
I just wanted to review one more time so you can get 100 reviews. Hehe. Like I said before, please consider making a sequel...
JazzyRocks chapter 32 . 2/13/2012
Really really wish you could do a sequel for this. I love Finnick/Annie. And I love the idea of Finnick not dying. And I definitely love the idea of Finnick having a daughter of his own. Hope you could consider making a sequel for this. Cause I really love this fic and wish there could be more...
Susana chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
Amazing fan fic! But Finnick and Annie's end isn't very good. They get married in 13 and a few days later Finnick and Katniss go on a mission to infiltrate the Capitol. On the mission, Gale doesnt let Katniss save him from the lizard mutts and he is decapitated in a sewer and then blown up. Annie is left alone, sad, and pregnant with their son, Finnick Jr. I hated that ending. Finnick was by far the best character.
loriinwa chapter 32 . 7/10/2011
I just read through the whole thing. And reviewed(:

I love love loved this story. I loved it from the very first "chapter", the file. It's a great idea, and I'm about to go check your page to see if you wrote the Cinna one yet. I love how you put in so much of Annie, and the end was so cute, and it was actually a happy (mostly) ending, something Suzanne Collins refused to do.

So, yup. I loved it.
ChocolateRain1995 chapter 32 . 2/19/2011
This was a really really good story. I really liked it and think you did a good job of it. I liked the ending about the sea urchins, that was creative and kind of funny. It's true though if you think about it, if he'd never touched the sea urchins, he'd never have met Annie. Anways, I liked the story a lot, good job :)
shelby4017 chapter 32 . 2/16/2011
that last line is what made me add this story to my favorites and just so you know both annie and finnick have sea green eyes
rudyteeth chapter 27 . 1/8/2011
OMG NOOOES DANNI!
What If 12 chapter 32 . 12/26/2010
loved your story it was awsome all the way to the end and you made me love Finnick even more wich is hard considering he has always been one of my fave charecters hope to read more of your stories in the near futer
COCODRILO AZUL chapter 30 . 12/10/2010
ohh! i've forgot please, please update soon!

i'm hoping to read the next chapter!

Isabella would be Finnick's little princes, wouldn't she?
COCODRILO AZUL chapter 30 . 12/10/2010
woooow!

i thought other stories were the best i've read but when i found that, i couldn't stop reading, i read the 30 chapters in a night! please keep writting, you're nice with it.

thanks for this good time reading and thank you very mauch that you haven't killed Finnick, and made Annie and Peeta go crazy:)
Cometas Por El Cielo chapter 30 . 11/28/2010
Great chapter! Update soon!
Cometas Por El Cielo chapter 22 . 11/28/2010