Reviews for Unmasked
jmstarchild chapter 20 . 8/22
idk what to say exactly, but this was fun to read. thank you for writing it.
ILOVE THIS
CARTMAN

ILL KILL U NUUUUU

KAAAAAAMMEEEE HAAAAAAMEEEEEEE HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
JustPassingBy chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
After having read two chapters, I can say that I like it so far, even though there's a few things that confuse me...

I thought all the kids in South Park new that Kenny was Mysterion? He was de-masked in front of them, and in later episodes when they were playing super-heros everyone knew who was who.

I also found it odd that Kyle would name his cat after a Norse God, instead of using the Hebrew word for Moon.
crybaby chapter 17 . 10/20/2015
You write the best fanfics I've ever read I absolutely love them holy shit I've been binge reading all of your fics I LOVE HOW YOU WROTE A LOT OF K2 IT'S MY FAVORITE SHIP EVER
AngelDemonSakura chapter 20 . 10/18/2015
Uuuu, I love this fic so much! There really needs to be more Mystyle!

It was exasperating when Mysterion kept making bad moves though. Like, he had the element if surprise every time. Every. Single. Time. And he ruined it. And how he never just took a cop's gun and shot Cartman even when he knew he couldn't defeat him with just his fists. He never even fought, really. He just made empty threats...

Ah, I was looking forward to Mysterion torturing Cartman to death. Cutting off his dick and choking him with it...

Still, this is a fun read! I'll have to go check out your other fics too!
McCormick chapter 20 . 8/13/2015
This is the best Kenny/Kyle fanfic out there.

There needs to be more Mysterion fanfics in this world ;w;
Baby pink 'n Baby blue chapter 20 . 7/17/2015
Wow this was some hard stuff. I actually didn't think that I could read all chapters in a row... but I made it anyway! The whole situation was pretty f*cked up and I was on edge all the time. In a nutshell: I liked your writing style and the end was fitting I guess? (It's a bit like an open end and that's good.) :)
Lady Azura chapter 20 . 7/3/2015
This was so good. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 20 . 5/12/2015
nice keep it up
Guest chapter 14 . 2/4/2015
What about the fact that Kenny can't die?
Did you forget that or just wanted us to freak out more? But, great story by the way! :D
RoseBadwolf1000 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I read this as a guest a while back, so I'm only going to say a few things. I adore your writing style, and I will be reading more now that I found this story again. I love this story, and the plot was really believable. I love the ending, though it made me cry, and I just all around loved it. :)
MelodiousMusic chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Oh! Lol, I watched the episodes where Kyle and the others are also superheroes, so I got confused X)
MelodiousMusic chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Does Kyle know Kenny is Mysterion like in the show?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014