Reviews for Unmasked
DemonsDelight chapter 20 . 2/26
I really liked this story! But a sequel would be amazing, like if Kyle ever truly recovers from the ordeal or not.
Either way, thanks so much for writing this! I can tell you put a lot of effort into it.
This was a good read however there are a few notes I have:

* I like the fact you made Stan not a jerk to Kenny or Kyle. This happens a bit for K2 fanfictions, not all but a few. As well as Style, only its Kenny that is portrayed as the jerk. I wish you added him and some bonding interactions between him and Kenny.

* We all know in any homosexual pairing that involves Kyle, he isn't portrayed as the "dominant" partner in the relationship. Some authors have put a twist on that, making him more "dominant" than others. Sadly he was depicted to be a bit well... Controlled. He was given so many instructions - he should've tried to beat Cartman up. Like he just gives in. This made me fearful he would die in the end.

* Kenny. I LOVE KENNY, STAN AND KYLE! My top 3 characters! (Stan and Kyle have traits that relate to me, Kenny just makes me laugh but also he is awesome). When I mean Kenny I also include his alias as Mysterion. But I was expecting Mysterion to beat up the bad guys - like he did to Jessica when she was about to beat up Karen. Loved how you portrayed his caring side, just wanted more violence.

* Sadly there were clichés. They occur in a vat majority of stories. Fanfictions, movies, novels, etc. Some were good: "I want my mum" when Kyle was reflecting on them seeing the broadcast and after he was raped. Also the schoolgirl crush part it was cute to see Kyle all giddy. The "Super Best Butt Buddies" killed me XD. As well as the first kiss scene. Others were a bit too cliché - Kyle being a Mary Jane. I mean we all know he is a bit weak.. But he isn't a damsel in distress, which he accepted. He whole comic book reference. Didn't ruin it but not original.

* The rape scenes were a bit gory... Good description but I guess since I'm 16 and I'm not like Kenny (know or interested in sex, etc.) it was a bit WOAH. Confronting. The stuff they did to Kyle was fucked up.

Overall good story, few notes on good and fix ups. Keep going though. I love K2, Style and Mystyle. There isn't enough Mystyle. Grade: B plus :)

Gallen88
jmstarchild chapter 20 . 8/22/2016
idk what to say exactly, but this was fun to read. thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/12/2016
ILOVE THIS
Guest chapter 10 . 6/12/2016
CARTMAN

ILL KILL U NUUUUU

KAAAAAAMMEEEE HAAAAAAMEEEEEEE HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
JustPassingBy chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
After having read two chapters, I can say that I like it so far, even though there's a few things that confuse me...

I thought all the kids in South Park new that Kenny was Mysterion? He was de-masked in front of them, and in later episodes when they were playing super-heros everyone knew who was who.

I also found it odd that Kyle would name his cat after a Norse God, instead of using the Hebrew word for Moon.
crybaby chapter 17 . 10/20/2015
You write the best fanfics I've ever read I absolutely love them holy shit I've been binge reading all of your fics I LOVE HOW YOU WROTE A LOT OF K2 IT'S MY FAVORITE SHIP EVER
AngelDemonSakura chapter 20 . 10/18/2015
Uuuu, I love this fic so much! There really needs to be more Mystyle!

It was exasperating when Mysterion kept making bad moves though. Like, he had the element if surprise every time. Every. Single. Time. And he ruined it. And how he never just took a cop's gun and shot Cartman even when he knew he couldn't defeat him with just his fists. He never even fought, really. He just made empty threats...

Ah, I was looking forward to Mysterion torturing Cartman to death. Cutting off his dick and choking him with it...

Still, this is a fun read! I'll have to go check out your other fics too!
McCormick chapter 20 . 8/13/2015
This is the best Kenny/Kyle fanfic out there.

There needs to be more Mysterion fanfics in this world ;w;
Baby pink 'n Baby blue chapter 20 . 7/17/2015
Wow this was some hard stuff. I actually didn't think that I could read all chapters in a row... but I made it anyway! The whole situation was pretty f*cked up and I was on edge all the time. In a nutshell: I liked your writing style and the end was fitting I guess? (It's a bit like an open end and that's good.) :)
Lady Azura chapter 20 . 7/3/2015
This was so good. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 20 . 5/12/2015
nice keep it up
Guest chapter 14 . 2/4/2015
What about the fact that Kenny can't die?
Did you forget that or just wanted us to freak out more? But, great story by the way! :D
RoseBadwolf1000 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I read this as a guest a while back, so I'm only going to say a few things. I adore your writing style, and I will be reading more now that I found this story again. I love this story, and the plot was really believable. I love the ending, though it made me cry, and I just all around loved it. :)
MelodiousMusic chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Oh! Lol, I watched the episodes where Kyle and the others are also superheroes, so I got confused X)