Reviews for Flower of Ages
DeathTheChick3 chapter 15 . 6/23
I hope you're doing alright now, I know from experience saying sorry doesn't help. I look forward to where the book will go, and what will happen. _~
slvrphoenx chapter 15 . 5/24
great story & chapters. can't wait for the next update.
cherryblossm chapter 15 . 5/19
I love it and can not wait for the next chapter
I hope Kikyo's and Kagome soul leaves her body before Naruka gets to it and tries to do something to it (spell or erotic).
p.s. is he planning to use this Demoness as a spy and a seductrous towards Sesshoumaru?
I believe its spelled which not witch
That was a mighty quick declaration of love, she was't even thinking about like that. Now all of a sudden she sees him in the moonlight and bam Im' in Love.
Well this is a nice story but quite on the unrealistic side.
ShadowThiefAsh chapter 15 . 5/16
Firstly I am so sorry about your mothers passing. I know it must be hard for you. About a year ago I lost three people close to me withing a few months of each other so I know how much it probably hurt. On a lighter note I quite enjoy this story (I just started it a few hours ago). The characters are engaging and I can't wait for more. Is the reason Kagome's family so sure they will meet again because she lived through the 500 years and came to see them? Are you ever going to have Koga in this story? I would LOVE to see how Sesshy reacts to him. :)
If Kagome took all that time to train and learn how to heal, why did she not heal Sango? Herself? And regenerate Sesshoumaru's arm? It just seems like there are a lot of holes in this fanfic.
Jazzmon chapter 10 . 5/16
I noticed you dont mention Shippou's presence that much or forget to mention him. Was he not in the clearing where Miroku, Jaken, Rin and Ah-Un were?
Jazzmon chapter 8 . 5/16
i think Kikyho is working for Naruka... I hope Kagome brings her to her demise and takes back what was stolen, a piece of her soul.
Jazzmon chapter 3 . 5/16
This is interesting so far, I recommend that you review your spelling and grammar. For instance, you spelled cent when I believe you ment to spell scent.
kaisonsheart chapter 14 . 4/19
any chance this will see an update? its been a while, but it IS a good story
lara5170 chapter 14 . 5/10/2014
I really like this story but I noticed that it hasn't been updated in almost a year. I also noticed that in an earlier chapter Sessh made a comment about Kagome & Rin both sharing or having his blood but than I recalled that while Sessh had given Kagome some of his blood,.. he'd never given Rin any of his blood. I've also realized that while Kagome went through all that training to learn how to use her powers to heal wounds & regrow limbs, the only time she's used any of this training was with Sango in this last chapter. I wonder if she'll heal Sessh's arm or if he'll get his arm back when he gets his powerful new sword (like in the real story).I hope this story is continued because I'd really like to see what's going to happen next.
lara5170 chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
Kagome's constant crying over Inu is a bit frustrating. It's not as if it's something new. His relationship with Kikyo, (Kagome finding them),along with finding out he made Kikyo his mate are all things that have been going on so long that her constant crying & lack of disgust & anger towards him are bizarre. She's from the future (our time), how she doesn't find him completely disgusting by now has me confused. I'd think she'd be angry at his treatment of her & disgusted by him after learning he's in a sexual relationship with a dead person. Being from the future, wouldn't she be aware that he's a necrophiliac? I can only imagine that Inu could probably never have a healthy sex life with a living person.
lara5170 chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
I haven't checked in on this story in a while because I thought it had been abandoned but since this chapter is one I've never read yet, I'm happy to say that I hope this means this story isn't abandoned. I hope to read more of it and I'm really looking forward to Kagome finally changing so I hope it happens sooner or later. I also wish somebody would kick Inyasha's ass & kill Kikyo once & for all.