Reviews for Kyle's a Man
nico420 chapter 1 . 2/4
I really like this! Cartman's portrayed so adorably.
WEDC chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This was perfection, plain and simple! I loved this soooo much. Dominant, in-control Kyle is my favorite! Especially if Cartman has no idea what is going on lol. This was hilarious and awesome, and yes Cousin Kyle is extremely funny and amazing as well. As I said in a review for another fic of your your characterization is SO good. I mean it is completely and utterly canon in my mind definitely the best and most in character South Park fanfics I've ever read! Anyways I think your awesome and an amazing writer. Can't wait to read more of your stuff!
LolaKennet chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Ooooh Kyle's cousin is a true matchmaker, he helped guys to become closier ;)
Really enjoy reading this story, it was so funny, i even made some screenshots)
Thank you so much for your hard work! You are a gifted writer! Keep up this way!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
*O* amazing
Tishie chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
That was so adorably hot. Looooooooved this.
I Will Rise From My Grave chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I actually LOVE your fics, like, seriously. Haha, Kyle's cousin Kyle is the most amazing character ever.
Breathlessly chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
OMIGOSH, THAT WAS SO FREAKING FUNNY!

Aha, Kyle's cousin is just hilarious.

Oh, one more thing...

KYMAN FOR THE WIN, BITCHES!

Gonna read some more of your stories now.
SlythSilverDoeInPJ's chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Oh, heavens, I just love this story.

I read it a while ago and looked for it again today because I was in need of awesome Kyman.

This fic is actually one of the reasons why I fell for the pairing back then, I thank you so much for that I simply could not resist the assertive Kyle and the freaked out Cartman. And I still can't. I loved their dynamics, people tend to forget Kyle is pretty badass when it comes to beating up Cartman and getting to his nerves when he tries. It's so much fun to read him messing Cartman up! Raging teenage hormones are just the best.

I loved the little bits with the other kids and Ike. Oh, Kyl'e cousin Kyle, geez... he's one of a kind, thank goodness.

Thank you very much for sharing, I'll continue to enjoy reading this fic over and over again!
silver neko girl chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I think I love you. You're writing is -awesome-.

Awesome enough for me to isolate "awesome" with stupid dashes.

That awesome.
Roxi2Star chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
fucking amzing
passionateartist chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
You have the best summary for this! Hook, line, and sinker! And I loved Ike, he's soooo cute! And cousin Kyle is FTW!

Beans
BlackDragon41 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I loved it! Kyle coming on Cartman is extremely Hilarious and it's as funny and hot as hell! Oh my god, Kyle's cousin... he was so well characterized and funny and clumsy that he was more in character than in South Park itself. Every bit of this fic had me laughing off my ass. My favorite part was when Kahl directed his cousin to basically bother the shit out of Cartman. Oh and where Cartman was like… Cartman frowned. "What, you're just gonna leave me in here by myself?" Muhahahahahahaha! Cartman wants morz!

What was so ironic about the fic was i just watched the episode(Sexual healing) where apparently Kyle is a sex addict... on the same day i read this and now i was like… now this fic makes perfect sense! (Leans in for a whisper) Between you and me… He wasn't looking for the handkerchief! Hurr, wink! ;3

You should write morz.
Jargennorth chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Lol Kyle's cousin was sooo funny xD and the semi-consentual Cartman harassment was nice too x
Abby chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
LMAO! that was so fuckin funny! i love that story!
sleepings chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Aww, this is adorbs and I personally think you added some 'spark' while keeping the characters ..well, in character. xD Very cute idea. I like itttt. ;3