Reviews for Part Right, Half Wrong, a Third Crazy
kia chapter 10 . 7/30/2016
Americans don't celebrate boxing day, lmao but your writing is amazing!
SomethingMoreQ chapter 38 . 7/25/2016
I don't know if you re still on this website, but if it's one last thing you read on here, let it be this.
I don't know why you out your stories on hiatus. It could be personal reasons are something completely shitty. It's been a couple YEARS on INDEFINITE hiatus. I have little hope of you returning.

BUT LISTEN.

You put an astounding amount of effort into this story. You loved the amount of feedback and love you got for this story. Thirty eight chapters is a lot of writing and a lot of work. Someday, I hope to be able to do something like this. It would be amazing to write a story like this. I can see that a lot of people want more of this story, and I'll put it bluntly: It. Isn't. Fair. You set us up.

You have this amazing story ongoing for a while, then you drop it without warning. That isn't fair to your readers. I am disappointed. I really am. I would like to see an end to this story.

Maybe you're dead, and if that's the case, then sorry for being a bit of a bitch.

But seriously. If you're able to write, then do it. People want more of your work. To sum it all up: Get your shit together, please. Or give us an explanation because a story this great does NOT deserves to be abandoned.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 31 . 7/24/2016
Chris is still awesome. Prussia, you may have to sit this one out. Kudos to you, Author, for writing this fantastic character
Another thing: I love how utterly fierce you make Matthew. The reactions his looks bring and his comebacks are the best. In fact, this is the best I have ever seen Canada written.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 30 . 7/24/2016
I think I found Matthew's Lamp.
img/1065146
(Take out spaces.)
And FRANCIS?! Oh boy. I can NOT wait to see this play out. Once again, you have amazed me with your genius. The grocery store scene, particularly where Matthew informs Gilbert of all the fucks he gives, was hilarious.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 28 . 7/24/2016
XD XD Another best part: "Now now. My goodies cannot be touched...' I had to read that scene a couple times over. Wow. I guess one could say that it was...magical.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 27 . 7/23/2016
One thing I like about your writing is how you'll state what's happening g now, then give an explanation as to how it harkened, encoding with almost the same sentence of the now predicament. It's an infesting way of writing scenes, giving information to the reader, and changing up the story. It works very well in this fanfiction; nice job.
Also. I knew we weren't dome with Him yet. I like that you added that mini sub protish thing. The 'fight' scene was written spectacularly.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 24 . 7/23/2016
And here is my curse of life. To ballets to every single show, book, or movie I read. I will inevitably get attached to what's known as a minor character. I don't know WHY this happens, but it does. So it just so happens that I think that Chris is fabulous. Chris is awesome. Chris is my favorite person in this story. (Why am I like this?) But awesome job on crating such a cool OC.
And the gym scene, paticulary at the beginning, was HILARIOUS. Just when I think that you can't match the level of hilarity and amazingness from the lest scene, you do. I love Ladred group of friends. Especially Jeff. (CHRIS.)
SomethingMoreQ chapter 23 . 7/23/2016
I know I say that there are a lot of best parts ever in here, but there's a new one: the Gilbert scene. That is, by far, one of the better parts in this story. As soon as the knocking persisted, I KNEW. Well, I hoped. But still. I had a feeling that it was Gilbert. I love that scene. I love too many scenes in here...
ULTERIOR MOTIVE.
I will never stop saying that.
And what about Him? I have a feeling that we're not done with the omniscient drug dealer now that Alfred's stopped the coke. Whatever happens next, I'm sure it'll be great.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 21 . 7/23/2016
This is why Austria is my favorite character. THIS is why. You are unbelievably fabulous for putting him in here. I laughed so hard when Roderich appeared in Matthew's apartment, startling the Canadian. Another one of my favorite parts. :D
And I love love love how you write Gilbert. You do such a splendid job with him. And i really like your voice in your writing. It's like a snarky, sassy, person narrating this whole thing with a touch of bitterness and an amazing sense of humor. (I can feel the sass rolling off of this story in waves. Honestly, it's amazing.)
And wow. The emotion in this chapter is overwhelming. I expected Matthew to attempt suicide again. I didn't expect Alfred to leave for that long, but I like it anyhow.
This is an amazing story. I have never shipped Canada and America, but you're making me see how it works. And that's pretty cool, 'cause it takes a good author to get the reader thinking.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 19 . 7/23/2016
THETY ALMOST KISSED. Dammit, Alfred. That is so frustrating! I thought they were going to have a fabulous fist kiss moment, but noooo Alfred HAD to fucking sneeze. As the author, I hope you realize how brilliant that is, that you convey that much emotion and frustration is a reader. Doing that stuff is HARD, but you've hit a bulls eye.
Also (didn't say this last time) but drunk Matthew is probably one of the best things in this universe. Awesome job.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 18 . 7/22/2016
RUSSIA! You put him in here! I was worried for a bit, and a bit disappointed, but you didn't let me down! :D
But seriously? "Commie Rapetruck?" Where the heck do you come up with this? Alfred is so in character, and you write his thinking so well. I am impressed.
And how the hell did they organize Ivan to do this beforehand? Like, that is pure genius! Not to mention hilarious...I LOVE how you introduced Ivan!
SomethingMoreQ chapter 17 . 7/22/2016
This is one of my favorite chapters so far! I laughed so hard at the bar scene, particularly where Matthew blew Jeff off. (I already know that pick-up line. How could Mattie not see that coming?) But oover-used pick up lines aside, that. Was. Even more amazing than some of the other stuff I've read. I mean, I'm kind of floored. That bar scene is one of the best damn things I've read, and had me laughing to the point where my mom told me to shut it. Nicely done.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 16 . 7/22/2016
That. Was. Amazing.
I had to walk away from my computer and throw my hands in the air while running around screaming incoherent nonsense. ("OH MY GOSH FINALLY.")
Seriously, dude. That part probably the best thing in here so far. (BESIDES the ulterior motive stuck in Arthur's throat.)
SomethingMoreQ chapter 12 . 7/22/2016
THAT ULTERIOR MOTIVE LINE THO.
THAT is beautiful. More beautiful than half of the line I've read, which is saying something. That line, that scene, is AMAZING. That is my favorite part in here. I told the whole scenario to my sister, and we had a good laugh over it.
You are a GENIUS for thinking that up. Not to mention that it's so very Arthur; so something he would say about Francis. (May I use that line? I'll PM you.)
SomethingMoreQ chapter 8 . 7/22/2016
Woah. This chapter was awesome. (Prussia-ingly so.) I was pretty shocked to hear so much about Matthew's past, and pretty excited. I may or may not now ship Prussia and Canada (just a bit. You've created a spark.)
And I find it awesome that Matthew painted that mural(?) I think it's an awesome twist on his character and I can't wait to hear more about it. Fantastic writing, dude.
1,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »