Reviews for Part Right, Half Wrong, a Third Crazy
A Redheaded Devil chapter 21 . 22h
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I'm dying your story is killing me. See you in court.
A Redheaded Devil chapter 7 . 4/14
Um, just wondering, and I hope this doesn't come across as rude, but if you don't want Gil to have red eyes because that's unrealistic then shouldn't Matthew have no hint of violet in his eyes? I think you mentioned that somewhere, is all, and I'm a sucker for consistency... Also, since you listed Gilbert as being an albino, which he is in canon, it would be perfectly fine for him to have red, or at least light pink, eyes.

Sorry if that came out wrong, I love your story so much, it's absolutely fabulous, and I look forward to reading more :)
FireFox Vixen chapter 38 . 4/8
Love!
Karano chapter 38 . 4/5
No waaaaaay. No damn way.
I've had this fanfic recommended by all of 10 people, I've lost 5, do you hear me, 5 full nights of sleep, I ditched a public speech to read this and even dreamt scenes from it and it's discontinued?
Why? God damn it, why?
Karano chapter 33 . 4/5
ABOUT TIME. Gahh, this fic is soo...I'll keep it for the last review. Just wanted to get that out.
Karano chapter 14 . 4/4
Psh, cmon, Vietnam as 'a woman of Vietnamese origin', and who else wears flowers in her hair if not Hun-Hungary. For the past week, this fic has been in my mind, regardless of the time of day. It's the best fanfic I've ever read of my OTP, and it also made me, as a middle-class citizen, start to think a lot, and I mean a whole lot, about social classes. .-. You kinda messed up my head.
RaSkylar chapter 15 . 3/20
These chapters are so long I think im like three chapters ahead when I reach the bottom. Geez, idiot couples are my favourite kind of couples. Love the story for far (ノ*)ノ(ノ*)ノ
whatever chapter 1 . 2/25
On what basis did you decide to make Canada poor and America rich? Around 15% of Americans live below the poverty level, while only around 8% of Canadians do. Plus America has an enormous debt, Canada doesn't. It's cool if it was just personal preference. I just wondered.
Katie chapter 38 . 2/20
Does anyone know where the rest of the story is?
Please chapter 38 . 1/10
For two years I have been treasuring this story, it is my favorite fan fiction and acted as an inspiration to me to work on my creative writing skills. This story contributed to my push to become an author. If you ever come back and read these reviews, please see this one that I've left you, and please consider posting part two of the final chapter. It would mean the world to me.
I hope that you are doing well, as it has been a while.
This is so odd, but I feel like a part is missing from chapter 11? It's my favourite part in the whole story, when Matt and Alfred sing The Simplest Thing together. I went back just to read that expert, haha but now it just kind of skips over from them singing Piano Man to going on a drive? I'm sorry if I'm mistaken, it's just that this is just honestly one of my favourite parts out of any book ever, and I'd hate to think that it was taken out.
June Hiryu chapter 22 . 1/2
Goddamit the links I posted in my reviews of the past two chapters are STILL NOT working. So the link leads to my drawing in my account on deviantart. The said account's name's ''firedragoness357''. My drawing's called ''I am sorry I fucked up''. I hope you can find it.
June Hiryu chapter 21 . 1/2
The link didn't work when I reviewed the last chapter so here again:

art/I-am-sorry-I-fucked-up-504497527

*still crying*
yuka-has-your-cookies chapter 38 . 1/2
Dear Author:

I don't do reviews much anymore and I probably have for a previous chapter I'm not even sure. I'm not sure if you even check your reviews anymore but even if you don't I still feel the need to saying thank you for writing such an amazing fic for this fandom.

I am not going to ask you to come back because that is really selfish and I understand you have your reasons as to why you stopped writing and I respect that. I read a lot of your older works as well of which you have put down but I cannot express enough gratitude for still having this one up.

You may not like it, you may not even care about it anymore but this story meant a lot to me in the ways you portrayed your characters and tied the plot together. You will always be an exceptional writer in my mind and I will continue to keep reading this story over and over to my hearts content.

You have written possibly the best fanfiction in the fandom and for that I thank you for the work you kept up for many to enjoy. I hope you are doing well in school and accomplish everything you set your mind to. That is all I want to say.
June Hiryu chapter 20 . 1/2
I am crying, crying and crying and I couldn't help myself, I just had to do it:

art/I-am-sorry-I-fucked-up-504497527

You're awesome, keep writing.

*hides and cries under pillows*