Reviews for What Needed Saying
Saissa chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
No wonder they get on well - flirting with each other.

I hadnt realised just how alike they are.

But yes, she was ignored her her father, and her mother died when she was young - just like he was - his mother died young and he too was ignored by his father.

Thanks for the clarification
Amilyn chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
Oh, this is LOVELY. So understated-particularly when she mentions Saleem-and delightful. You've really captured their dynamic, in the texting, in her calling to interrupt the texting, in they discussion about the word "date"...really nice stuff.
eva-david chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
You know what? This is a perfect fit for Tony and Ziva. It is not as overly dramatic as fics about their relationship often are and I really like it!

Thank you for sharing!
megamom2 chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
She closed her eyes and willed herself not to tear up. She tightened her fingers against his, squeezing tightly. "You do not need a reminder. You do what you do because your heart tells you to."

"That's what I said," he said quickly and smiling slightly when he heard her breath catch as she processed his words.

What a lovely section! I got tears in my eyes as I read it!
starryjules chapter 9 . 5/25/2011
LOVED this story...I reread Chapter 7 twice because it was just so damn sweet.

"It was the kiss of people who knew each other well, but were afraid of loss. It was the kiss of people who had hard lives where love wasn't given freely, it was played for like a poker chip. Trust was a rarity and faithfulness was so hard to come by that it was almost a legend."

Just fantastic, fantastic paragraph and SO true character. Sweet, tender, wonderful! Thank you for sharing it with us.
ASPEN. D chapter 9 . 4/13/2011
This is one of the most adorable things I have ever read :') naaaaaw :D I loved the fireworks thing, with Tony helping Zivaaaaa :D
Robern chapter 9 . 2/5/2011
This is the first story of yours that I have read, I loved it I would love to see a sequel to this one day. I am putting you on by Author alert keepup the good work.
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 9 . 1/20/2011
Love this, it's so gentle and sweet, but still lets them be themselves. Would love to see it continued one day
sarah8902 chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
Oh yes.. I bet Tony did entertain himself while doing Ziva's laundry. "It's a close call, but if I had to pick my form of torture, I'd still rather be here." hah aww how sweet.

For their conversation about what the rules should be.. I liked that whole part a lot. It shows growth and that Tony is serious about this whole thing. "Tony, we have been many things to each other. But we have never been 'just partners.' You know that." That is so very true. This was great .. "Yes. The fact that I could see us being together for a really long time is only because you're a citizen. It has nothing to do with the fact that you're a brilliant woman, a kick-ass agent and - ya know - a little hot." "I do not know which I should address first; you calling me only a little hot or us being together for a really long time." haha :) "Well, I have known you for a while and I have not killed you yet. That is a good sign. And the fact that you have not tried to seduce me yet is also a good sign - I feel it means you respect me more than one of your average bimbos." Nice how she put in the part about not having killed him yet lol. "Respect, yes. Also there's some fear."

I loved this story. And how the title fits in with it. Definitley one of my favorites. Can't wait to read more of your stuff.. great job! :)
sarah8902 chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
Another great one..

That morning must have really sucked for Tony compared to what he'd wanted. This was nice..

- She did have other things to do than sit around and banter with him. Right? Groceries? Laundry? Gym? Oh. Ziva in shorts and a sports bra. Bad mental image, DiNozzo... hah poor guy.

I love that he couldn't keep the smile off his face from realizing he had a text from Ziva. The little things that can make a person smile.. :) And then how Tony corrected this "Fishing. Fishing for compliments." in a text message.. I can totally imagine that though lol. Hahah "Ziva, entertain me!" "What would you have me do, Tony, dance on the table just for your entertainment?" "Uh. YEAH!" Love it. She totally cheered him and his bored self up right there. And then Ziva was the one to finally make the call.. now Tony is going over to keep her company and help her clean. And of course to take out the trash. :)
sarah8902 chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
I'm sorry it took me forever and a day to actually review these last two chapters.. but better now than never, right?

This was definitley one of the best chapters for this story.. I loved it! The whole date at the park was so nice and it was nice to see Tony and Ziva hanging out with Abby and Tim.

Haha nice start to their day.. "Getting frisky, Zeevah?" "Perhaps. Or perhaps I just really enjoy watermelon." That whole scene was cute. I also liked how when the fireworks started Tony moved behind Ziva and she got more comfortable and was able to enjoy it all even more. And the end of their date? That was fabulous. The kissing and agreeing how they'd never be able to separate again.. loved it all. Great chapter! :)
Schmaltzy chapter 9 . 9/27/2010
Another honest and feelgood chapter. I'm rather disappointed it's the last :(.

Thanks very much for a sweet and well-paced story!

More (of anything) soon, please :).
Tempe4Booth chapter 9 . 9/25/2010
beautiful i loved how you ended it
fred chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
most sweet
Harleyzgirl chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
perfect ending. you continue to capture these two so beautifully.