Reviews for Marked
"Hey" "not for me, never for me" Stop pulling on my heartstrings! XD
babythor chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
I've never been particularly drawn to any non-canon ship in Criminal Minds, but with just this one one-shot you've made me believe in Emily and Spencer. I've always perceived more romance in moments and actions, than in displays and declarations. There's something so organic and heady about their silence, that their love is just as strong, if not stronger, after the silence is broken. Absolutely beautiful.
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
wow. geesh.
mindluver chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
beautiful.
SassyGabriel chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I cant find the Harry Potter Taste story do you still know where it is?
Brittandsan4evs chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Wow, I've read alot of Reid and Emily fics lately and this has to be one of the best one shots I've read, it was totally brilliantly written
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Wow. Very different story. Amazing connection between emily and spencer
Analinea chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
There's really no words to tell how this story made me feel. It's just perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
This is really beautiful.
Callida chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
So I've been a huge fan of your Avatar fics for years and on a whim I checked this out since I've just started what is to become a strong obsession with CM. I loved everything about this. The pairing, the "silence" them, the content/origin of the tattoos. My favorite part though was their silence marriage vows which somehow was so impactfully written I was able to picture it clearly despite the lack of dialogue. Beautiful and a joy to read.
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This was amazing and powerful. I absolutely enjoyed reading this.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
This is perfect. I love thinking of Reid like this. That there is SO much more beneath the surface. This is how I see him anyway, but he's so often portrayed as this weak, child-like character that everyone has to baby which is...ugh. THIS is infinitely better. xo
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
THIS WAS AMAZING OMG! I'm a little speechless after reading this, but I guess that's kind of appropriate based on the story :P
Ysarose chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This is amazing. Thank you.
brebre99 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014