Reviews for Marked
stuckxonxearth chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
This is such a beautiful story; I've read it so many times. Their relationship is so tangible and wonderfully written. Thank you for writing!
rebecamontiel chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I'm in love. This is perfect. Thank you.
Lalipaya.76 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Wow ! This is beautiful! I wish I had a relationship like theirs !
PassingThrough chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Yo... This story is perfect.
BetweenTheShadowLines chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Just wanted to say I love this. I recently discovered the show when scanning through late night TV when I really should have been focused on my Renaissance Literature paper. So I had to come and find a fanfic for it as an honorary show of a new book/show/movie obsession only to have stumbled onto yours. It is rare to find a good fic on the first try and I have found it with this one. Plus, I think I am partial to the idea of an inked Reid. Truly an intriguing idea. Congrats on your wonderful writing.
ifreakinglovefanfiction chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
One of my all time favorite stories. Beautifully written. Thank you for sharing!
Bittersweet Fable chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Lovely
Moon999 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
God, this was just so beautiful! Everything, from the way it started and the tattoos, to their silence, the pregnancy and the m
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Oh, god, you've turned me into a Prentiss/Reid shipper. That was beautiful. You took a relationship where words weren't necessary and brought it to a whole new level, wow.
Ichiume chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I'm really pleasantly surprised.
I had no particular interest in this pairing (in fact, I honestly didn't think it'd work, cos darling Spence is just too...passive for Emily), but this was beautifully written, and it convinced me, quite a bit, though I had to imagine Emily's husband as a more...mature, worldly version of Spencer Reid. :P
Thanks for sharing this ficcie with us readers! Really enjoyed it. :)
SpeakNow1118 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I've never really shipped Prentiss and Reid, but I think I do now. Just wow. This was amazing.
123a456e chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Great story!
riotous-harper chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Just about the best story, ever! I absolutely loved it, and I wish it never ended. So well done!
Confessions of a Short Girl chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Oh I just love the approach you went with this and a relationship that started out just with raw passion a d lowly transformed into something beautiful. You took something from a tattoo and kept going from where others would stop. I especially loved how Reid informed everyone that they were married.
talking2myself chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
OMG! The epic cuteness. I love this story! I very much like the way you write these two together. I was secretly hoping that they would get together during the entire series. Very nice!
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »