Reviews for Marked
NocturneNo9 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This was incredibly beautifully written. Usually, I'm not very good at leaving reviews, but after reading this, I simply had to. Wouldn't be fair if I didn't. I love the silence, the math and them finally stepping out of their bubble. For some reason, this feels very realistic to me. Reid's life hasn't been easy, so I can almost certainly visualize him with a tattoo or two that serve as little reminders of who he is. Does that make sense?

Prentiss with him is just such a good match to me, despite their differences. And you, my dear, are one hell of a writer, did you know? It's been a while since you posted this story, but hat off to you nonetheless. I hope you never give up on writing. :)
HeroXLink chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Yum. Just...yum!
Liv Marie chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This is perfection in every way. And even though "How to Fight Loneliness" was my first and the reason why I started to ship Emily/Reid, I wish you'd write more one shots like this. It's a whole new universe and complete on its own. It's beautiful and delicate, and lovely but never cheesy. It's the perfect amount of little bits of awesomeness. And you do it so well! So that's just me being a selfish reader and wishing for more fantastic fics to read about these two. But also appreciating the ones you've already written. Always.
alwayskayla chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read in my life. Ever. Wow. I mean, shit, I've never read anything like this. Wow. Damn, I would pay money for this in paper form. Wow. I'm astonished that I'm just now reading this.

I'm going to go read everything else you've written now, k?
WaywardWhedonite chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This was great... I think that you should keep going mostly because I'd like to see your take on the teams reactions.
Lindsay chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I have read this story twice now and loved it equally as much both times. When Reid compared what they had to being underwater I nearly cried it was so touching. You are a beautiful writer and you deserve as much praise as possible. Thank you for this wonderful story.
night flame miko chapter 1 . 1/7/2012 first criminal minds fic that isn't a crossover. I think I'm just going to go through all your fics, since you seem so awesome at writing them. :)

Though I kind of really want to know what tattoo Emily picked. I would have at least had to give it a seconds thought, if someone essentially asked me to pick a tattoo for them...though I suppose by this point she probably knew him so well that she didn't have to.

Well done once again. This was a beautiful piece to read after that Sherlock one nearly killed me XD
Sourdoughtoast chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
You are an amazing writer. This story was beautifully written and so incredibly fresh. I don't have words for how much I respect you :) please grace the world with your skills. The emotion I felt reading this... 3. Perfect. Beautiful. Art.
erlebnisse chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Whoa, this was such an intense read! It was so beautifully written - and I never saw Reid in that light before. Amazing job.

Chrystle Ayer chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This was gorgeous! So glad I found this.
F5Chaos chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Wow... this fic was amazing! Just, wow. The silent bubble was incredible. I wish you would write a follow up, with their explanations to the team. I just started reading your fic How to Fight Loneliness and I really like how you characterize their interactions with the rest of the team, and I'd like to see your take on it for this story. Come on, I need to see Garcias reaction alone, lol...
CrapCat chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
The best! i love it, i never readed a story like this. its great
cjasone45 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
So fucking great. I love this. You, my dear, are amazing. The writing is spectacular, your voice really melts into the characters in a way that's impossible not to read. Expect many more similiar reviews on your other stories, pal. :)
Vampires Are The Shiz Nit chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I absolutely love this story! Its just so real and sweet and just amazing! Please never get rid of it lol :D
CapitolPrincess chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Eeeeeeeeep! That was amazing on so many levels! :)
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »