Reviews for Marked
WaywardWhedonite chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This was great... I think that you should keep going mostly because I'd like to see your take on the teams reactions.
Lindsay chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I have read this story twice now and loved it equally as much both times. When Reid compared what they had to being underwater I nearly cried it was so touching. You are a beautiful writer and you deserve as much praise as possible. Thank you for this wonderful story.
night flame miko chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
So...my first criminal minds fic that isn't a crossover. I think I'm just going to go through all your fics, since you seem so awesome at writing them. :)

Though I kind of really want to know what tattoo Emily picked. I would have at least had to give it a seconds thought, if someone essentially asked me to pick a tattoo for them...though I suppose by this point she probably knew him so well that she didn't have to.

Well done once again. This was a beautiful piece to read after that Sherlock one nearly killed me XD
Sourdoughtoast chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
You are an amazing writer. This story was beautifully written and so incredibly fresh. I don't have words for how much I respect you :) please grace the world with your skills. The emotion I felt reading this... 3. Perfect. Beautiful. Art.
erlebnisse chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Whoa, this was such an intense read! It was so beautifully written - and I never saw Reid in that light before. Amazing job.

Quip.
christallh24 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This was gorgeous! So glad I found this.
F5Chaos chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Wow... this fic was amazing! Just, wow. The silent bubble was incredible. I wish you would write a follow up, with their explanations to the team. I just started reading your fic How to Fight Loneliness and I really like how you characterize their interactions with the rest of the team, and I'd like to see your take on it for this story. Come on, I need to see Garcias reaction alone, lol...
Professor CatEars chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
The best! i love it, i never readed a story like this. its great
cjasone45 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
So fucking great. I love this. You, my dear, are amazing. The writing is spectacular, your voice really melts into the characters in a way that's impossible not to read. Expect many more similiar reviews on your other stories, pal. :)
Vampires Are The Shiz Nit chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I absolutely love this story! Its just so real and sweet and just amazing! Please never get rid of it lol :D
CapitolPrincess chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Eeeeeeeeep! That was amazing on so many levels! :)
justificati0n chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I read this ages ago, but for some reason it wasn't in my favourites. I absolutely love this story & I spent ages trying to find it again just so I could add it to my favourites. :P You write Emily and Reid beautifully.
Against the Evening Sky chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Absorbing. Stunning. Captivating. Eloquent.

This fic was everything anyone could ever ask for. I was-quite literally-teary at the end.

The way their connection started was just so...real and heartbreaking and beautiful, and the progression even more so. This was exactly what could have-and should have-happened on the show. It would have been believable, but far more enjoyable than the route they decided to take with Emily instead.

I love your perception of the ReidPrentiss relationship. I hope to see more from you of this pairing. :)

With Lots of ReidPrentiss Love,

Against the Evening Sky/Alex
vitaestspesest chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I absolutely LOVE this story. It's amazing :)
2amWritersClub chapter 1 . 6/24/2011