Reviews for Marked
justificati0n chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I read this ages ago, but for some reason it wasn't in my favourites. I absolutely love this story & I spent ages trying to find it again just so I could add it to my favourites. :P You write Emily and Reid beautifully.
Against the Evening Sky chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Absorbing. Stunning. Captivating. Eloquent.

This fic was everything anyone could ever ask for. I was-quite literally-teary at the end.

The way their connection started was just so...real and heartbreaking and beautiful, and the progression even more so. This was exactly what could have-and should have-happened on the show. It would have been believable, but far more enjoyable than the route they decided to take with Emily instead.

I love your perception of the ReidPrentiss relationship. I hope to see more from you of this pairing. :)

With Lots of ReidPrentiss Love,

Against the Evening Sky/Alex
vitaestspesest chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I absolutely LOVE this story. It's amazing :)
2amWritersClub chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Just beautiful.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I don't ship Prentiss/ Reid but this story is so beautifully written it literally makes me want to cry. The way you weave words and find deeper meanings within each character's emotions or actions is simply flawless. Amazing Job! This story blew me away
pumpkin-patch chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I just had to stop by and let you know that this is a beautiful piece of work. From the moment I started reading it, I was hooked from beginning to end. I loved it... absolutely loved it. You captured Reid and Prentiss and their relationship so well, and the entire thing was absolutely beautiful.

This is an amazing one-shot... an amazing, amazing piece of fiction. Great job on it, and keep writing! :)
Majorcarterwannabe chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Hey I really love this story. You're truly talented. Have you considered writing a companion piece with Reid's perspective on the relationship?
Speezy83 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I just wanted to say that your story was absolutely beautiful. I don't think I have been that moved by something I have read in a long time. You truly have a gift of words.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Great story. I love it.
Self-san chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
hayleystart chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Hopefully There is more!
LondonMarie chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I loved it! It was heartbreaking at first thier silence and then you're like that's how comfortable they are with each other to just be silent. It was good.
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
oh geez i loved this. it was hot without being overly in your face raw.

sweet little moments. loved the whole no talking thing.
RomanCandles chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Very hot. I love it. I love the idea of Reid having a tattoo somewhere. I love the mysteriousness of it. Great job writing it!
EccentricRage chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
awwww that was so so so sweet! i loved it!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »