Reviews for Marked
Majorcarterwannabe chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Hey I really love this story. You're truly talented. Have you considered writing a companion piece with Reid's perspective on the relationship?
Speezy83 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I just wanted to say that your story was absolutely beautiful. I don't think I have been that moved by something I have read in a long time. You truly have a gift of words.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Great story. I love it.
Self-san chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
hayleystart chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Hopefully There is more!
LondonMarie chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I loved it! It was heartbreaking at first thier silence and then you're like that's how comfortable they are with each other to just be silent. It was good.
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
oh geez i loved this. it was hot without being overly in your face raw.

sweet little moments. loved the whole no talking thing.
RomanCandles chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Very hot. I love it. I love the idea of Reid having a tattoo somewhere. I love the mysteriousness of it. Great job writing it!
Darlene10104 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
awwww that was so so so sweet! i loved it!
Cowboy'sMontana chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I've read this story multiple times...Its awesome!
Love is simply Eternal chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Silence is a gift few people can truly understand. It is evident that you can see the beauty of peace. The way their two worlds became divided and they shared two different lives one completely in silence until the accident, brilliant. You captured something with this pair that I never thought I would see, this story truly is about love and what we will do for it.

Your writing is mind blowing, you captured my attention from the very first sentence. The progression of the story didn't feel rushed even with one chapter. I normally would beg for an update that I dont want it to stop, however, this story does fine as one chapter. The imagination can carry it where we need and want it to go. Thank you for the simple bit of perfection you have created for my two favorite characters.
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Really nice.
yaba chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This was absolutely gorgeous. What an original idea and the writing, so beautiful. Well done!

Yana
pipinheart chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I have to say this is a very good story...I love how you set up the silence and as if they lived in two worlds... it made it very hypnotic... you have a great flow with the words, all I can saw is wow...

Loved it!
barrani chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
As writers we are taught "show don't tell". Your story reminds us that all rules have exceptions. This is the most brillant story I have ever seen that for the most part only tells. congratulations
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »