Reviews for Marked
lottie-09 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Absolutley wonderful, just loved it! :D i love that at the beginning things just 'went without saying' love your work
Acheron Blake chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This is a very powerful fic. I love the interaction between Reid and Emily. It's primal, raw and real. And I love it. You are very talented.
Noskilz chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Absolutely brilliant. Thank you.
ScarlettsPlasticSmiles chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
painfully beautiful, breathtaking and touching. I loved how their relationship was described as being underwater, perfect!
PancakeMassacre chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This story made me feel all happy inside :)
fltr chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Absolutely beautiful, dude. Powerful and touching. Great job.
cuecardemporium chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Wow.

Pretty amazing. Although I think I do agree with Su on this one, that it seemed like they were a little disconnected from their actual charecters and sex was a really big kind of unneccessary theme, but I still think this was a pretty good story.

Doesn't beat "How to Fight Lonliness" though, lol ;)
Lucifer's Chloe chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I don't usually read Reid/Emily, but I love the idea of Reid with a tattoo. And I absolutely loved what you created. The one thing that I most enjoyed was the silence, and how you used narrative to describe their time together. Most of my stuff is dialogue-driven, so what you came up with... I kind of envy you.

The whole piece was beautifully done. Thank you for sharing with the rest of us and keep writing.
Journalista chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This is a great story! I absolutely love it - it was beautifully written. (I actually joined just to review/subscribe :D)
baobei chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I don't have the words to explain how incredible this is...
Alys chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This was a wonderful, well-written story. I was hooked from the few minutes and couldn't stop reading if the house was on fire. This may be my favorite Reid/Emily story ever.
loveforpenandderek chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
That was seriously excellent. Very unique
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This was wonderful!
Evangalyn chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
beautiful story , love it , hope you write more like it...
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »