Reviews for Bete Noire
greenwings33 chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
This... is extremely good!
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Great story. I can't wait to read what happens next. Will they be found by the fellowship? Or perhaps by Aragorn or one of the elves? Will they be thought of as demons at first? Please update soon. By now you should have learned of the plot by to delete any and all stories that have violence and lemons involved. We as writers and readers cannot just take this threat lying down. There are a couple petitions going around on change dot org about fanfiction deleting stories. All you have to do is go to change dot org and search under fanfiction. Then sign the petitions that you support. They also give you the option of sharing on facebook to allow your friends to sign it too. I would pass this knowledge along to all your readers and writing friends.
joke chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
please don't stop writing
forestreject chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
What age are they in?
FarOverTheMistyMountainsCold chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Bloody brilliant start. Please post another chapter soon.

And I reckon you should pair Harry with Aragon or legolas make the story a slash.

But that's just my opinion you don't have to do it, it's your story.

Anyways great start. Keep up the good work.

I hope to read more soon. ( -)
deadwinds chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Only 2 chapters and I'm hooked, please don't stop writing! I really want to see where you're going with this story.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
what going to happen next
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
please update this story soon! this is really intriguing and i can't wait to read more!

-Violet Fire
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Incredible start... Made me cry. Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the excellent work! xD xD

-Violet Fire
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
Lioness32 chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
I like the concept so far! I really hope you decide to continue this :) Nice work!
Lady Laran chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Awesome job..I can't wait to see more.
Ireadtomuch chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
please update this soon its a good, if dark, start!
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Excellent
Kyuubi323 chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
very interesting! I love the story idea.