Reviews for Tactical Misrepresentations
scgirl-317 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This is great! I love how you handled Jack & Co. finding out about Methos' Immortality: initial suspicion, followed by grudging respect. I've always thought Methos and Jack would be a fun pair to write for.

I'm in the middle of writing my own Torchwood/ Highlander cross, so this was great inspiration for me. Great work!
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
this was awesome!
Angelwings23123 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I really liked this. :)
Have you thought about writing a sequel?
mabidiso chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Really liked that this story was told entirely through Methos' POV. Also loved the nuances in his wordgames and all of his plotting and planning and positioning people to his best advantage.
t chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
t
tokidokilove chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Really enjoyed reading this, great plot and crossover. Love your work, thank you 33
FanLass chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I love this story! the banter between Jack and Methos was wonderful! This story was well written and the dialog crisp and fresh. Great job!
noodle-monster chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
good story, too bad this is only a one-shot. methos mucking about in the doctor who/torchwood universe confusing the doctor, aggravating jack, and just in general being methos is quite interesting.
Jennaya chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I loved the interaction of Methos and Jack. Good job at hinting that Methos might be another Dr. Who.
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Hah! This is wonderful. I love the whole lie-detector scene and it was great to see Methos and Harkness interact with neither of them telling the whole and complete truth. And Martha was spot-on. I wonder if there will be any interactions in the future... I bet Methos keeps the number on hand in case he runs across an alien and wants someone else to deal with it.
skyflyte12 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Hey! This is awesome :) Um, the part where Jack comments that 'Ben' reminds him of a Doctor he knows... what exactly are you refering to? Has he met Methos in the future before he got sent back? Eh, i'm curious
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Poor Methos. Glad they decided to let him go
Barranca chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Methos keeps pretty cool, faced with the idea he might be kept imprisoned for dissection. He probably knows people too well by now not to trust in Jack's noble nature :D
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
o- is not the rarest blood type. O- occurs in approx 6.5% of the population, A-, b-, ab and ab- are all more rare
Anyankaholic chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I really loved this story. It was fantastic and you really captured all of the characters perfectly. Great work.