Reviews for Under Their Wing
Someone chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
"Sirius had abandoned him last year. Sirius had the friends he could go to; he had the people to love, to trust, to cheer him up when he got a bad Potions mark. Regulus had himself. Sirius had the Potter family to indulge him. Regulus had a house-elf named Kreacher."
That was exactly how I imagined his life to be in cannon. And it's so sad! *sniffles*
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I love the way you write Regulus and I think you hit his personality perfectly.

This just seeps hopelessness and I could really feel it while reading
BlueMango chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Oh, man. I think I found a new character to love. Please tell me you are going to do more with him.

My mind freaked at the evil side. Heh! You get the pun...lol ;B

Agh! I wish he didn't have to go over to the evil side. The way he was hesitating made me want to jump in and give the other people a "Mindfreak"!

I feel so bad for him. But you brought out the the bittersweet mark of Reggie. You have to write more including him!
lonely hands chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I hope you /do/ write another Reggie fic.

I've time on my hands today and thoughtt, hey- I'll check out mew's profile and then I saw this... I'm sosoSO glad I saw this...

I LOVED it! I needed some inspiration, actually, becuase I promised to write a Reggie fic, myself, for Mor! It's kinda hard... but you cheered me up and I've decided I /can/ do it :)

'No, especially not Sirius. Sirius had abandoned him last year. Sirius had the friends he could go to; he had the people to love, to trust, to cheer him up when he got a bad Potions mark. Regulus had himself. Sirius had the Potter family to indulge him. Regulus had a house-elf named Kreacher.'

I loved the bitterness of that Poor Reggie, with only Kreacher for company *shudders*

Keep up the awesome work!
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
ASDFGHJKL! I love this soo soo much! You did a fabulous job with my Reggie-Poo! He is extremely yummy in this! I love him as much as I love Anthony Green and you know that is saying something, lol.

'Regulus Black squidged his eyes shut as he remembered back to meeting the Dark Lord this past Christmas break. So much for a jolly, "Happy Christmas." Regulus' present from his parents? Their turning over of his soul to pure evil.'

I love that part! It really shows how he does not want to be a servant of Voldemort.

I really love how alone he felt in this! My heart was breaking when it said that he only had Kreacher! Poor, poor Reggie! Morghen's here to make it all better! *Huggles*

I really hope to write mor Reggie fics!

:D