Reviews for Lessons Learnt
EmilyGoode-579 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
You probably don't look at this anymore, but I did cry, and I was loud. In my, opinion, that's how you know that it was well written. When someone who usually cries at everything silently, suddenly starts sobbing,noticably. Well done. I'm masochistic or something, because I love to cry when I read books. If I don't cry, I think the book was poorly written. Again, well done.
kingslayers chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This was so bittersweet. I actually started tearing up, not when I found out Gin was dead, but because of his declaration. His... I don't know what to call it, obituary? ... It was so sad and heartwrenching and honest an true that it made me want to cry.
Sam Storsky chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Wow. There was so much emotion in that one that it literally blew me away. So much truth in it that I could actually imagine that happening. Amazing!

SAM :)
swiftylover chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I really wasn't expecting that! When the priest says: 'Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today...', I truly expected it to be that Ginny was marrying another man! Really good oneshot :)
KK-Needs-Rehab chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
That was so sad. :( I can't stop crying now. Well written though. Great job.
BostonGirl2012 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This is so well written. I was crying through the entire thing. Keep up the good work and keep writing.
herepiggiepiggie chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
wow. just wow. this story is so beautiful. it made me cry.
Astrella chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Oh my gosh! This is so good. I was crying even before the sad part! Beautiful! Please keep writing.
MissWes chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
lovely story, made me cry:)

It really is a beautifully written piece, though I have to admit Harry was a little verbose and that seemed out of character, but what the hell! you did a great job anyway!