Reviews for A Flower's Friendship A Fox's Loneliness
Jose19 chapter 4 . 4/21
I hope that Ino ends up with Naruto nothing personal against Sakura but I don't like her at all, and this was proven in the canon with Hinata being paired up with Naruto.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
You keep them in such great character! And when Naruto said it was okay because that'll just mean he'll try harder to make Sakura fall head-over-heels for him it just warmed my heart!
TheYellowFlash chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
Love the series so far, I honestly never thought about Naruto and Ino like that before but when you think about it, it can kinda make sense. Thanks for the great stories and I hope to see & read whatever you come up with next, i'll keep coming back and hoping for updates. Your fellow Naruto loving friend.
awesome stories chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
dude - 3 years and u havent continued it? man NO WONDER PEOPOLE ARE PISSED OFF!(JUST LIKE ME!)
awesome stories chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
okay,im confused, i mean why the hell did u put this mision on the story? i mean its not even anything about naruino.
awesome stories chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
this was good, and getting better! AWESOMEEEEE
awesome stories chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
well... that was a bit intense,but at least ino knows that naruto realy cares for her.
awesome stories chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Nice story!
DViper chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Let see...

1) not updating stories for almost 2 years [check]

2) Did not mention to reader that the story is put on HIATUS or can not continue the story anymore [check]

CONGRATULATIONS you are the 188th BAD AUTHOR I found so far.
gonaruino chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Amazing story! I look forward to finishing the other chapters!
medicaldolphin8 chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
hey nice fic, the next chapter!
The Lonely Fox chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
Hi, I was wondering if you were ever gonna update this story because I really thought you had a great thing goin here. Hope to see a new chapter soon.
TearStainedUzumaki chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
Yeah I kind of got so much into the story that I didn't review chapter three and just blazed through to chapter 4, so here's the review.

Honestly man, this is a truly outstanding fic. Like I said before, I've been a lot less biased towards pairings. (Which means I have actually taken the time to read NaruSaku fics, just so I can at least seperate myself from the people who flame her for her existence. Fics are not canon, so she can be shown as less of an annoyance if the author so deems.)

I honestly wouldn't have minded this fic as a NaruSaku. Her character in this is nice and not annoying at all. Though, I'm concerned now about how thigns are going to play out if you do keep this as a NaruIno. (Not about the plot. I honestly wonder what's going to happen between Ino and Sakura.)

The last scene with Ino is foreshadowing to her finally realizing that there could be more between her and Naruto and was described damn near perfectly. I'm truly impressed with the way you can show emotions. I've been dealing with writer's block so I can't really grasp my own version for now.

Well, I hope that was enough for both chapters, and of course this is a fic that I'm going to be watching. So later.