Reviews for A Flower's Friendship A Fox's Loneliness
Congratulations I hate now hate Tsunade
carloletsgo chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
UPDATEEEEEEEE
Jose19 chapter 4 . 4/21/2015
I hope that Ino ends up with Naruto nothing personal against Sakura but I don't like her at all, and this was proven in the canon with Hinata being paired up with Naruto.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
You keep them in such great character! And when Naruto said it was okay because that'll just mean he'll try harder to make Sakura fall head-over-heels for him it just warmed my heart!
TheYellowFlash chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
Love the series so far, I honestly never thought about Naruto and Ino like that before but when you think about it, it can kinda make sense. Thanks for the great stories and I hope to see & read whatever you come up with next, i'll keep coming back and hoping for updates. Your fellow Naruto loving friend.
awesome stories chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
dude - 3 years and u havent continued it? man NO WONDER PEOPOLE ARE PISSED OFF!(JUST LIKE ME!)
awesome stories chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
okay,im confused, i mean why the hell did u put this mision on the story? i mean its not even anything about naruino.
awesome stories chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
this was good, and getting better! AWESOMEEEEE
awesome stories chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
well... that was a bit intense,but at least ino knows that naruto realy cares for her.
awesome stories chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Nice story!
DViper chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Let see...

1) not updating stories for almost 2 years [check]

2) Did not mention to reader that the story is put on HIATUS or can not continue the story anymore [check]

CONGRATULATIONS you are the 188th BAD AUTHOR I found so far.
gonaruino chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Amazing story! I look forward to finishing the other chapters!