Reviews for Walk it off
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Chapter 3 would be very very nice.
(::) (::)
Cookie?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Your... strange
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
CONTINUE!
Klaine Forever chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Please write another chapter please! I need to know how Finn makes Kurt feel better and how he explains to Kurt that he did not mean the stuff he said! Please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE!
LBQIO chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
love it
CaskettKlainer chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Finn is so mean. I mean, Kurt just got beaten up for heavens sake!
Principessa Di Morte chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
Aww... stupid Hulk-guy, but yay for Finn to the rescue! I'm not even into slash, but I love this. :) It's beautifully written friendship, with the perfect amount of h/c. Are you planning on continuing at all? If so, that'd be lovely, but of course, its absolutely fine the way it is, too. Keep up the good work!
Obscurite-Asile chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Really good. Loved all of it and it was kind of funny. Not the plot but just some random parts. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
Reject S.B.A chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Oh Finn, always so blunt! You really made yourself seem like a complete asshole now .
TheWickedKitty chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I have one question...who's Gorilla?

Anyway, I've seen a lot of stories where Kurt gets beat up and Finn comes to the rescue, so this isn't exactly original, but it's still a safe storyline to go to if you're writing a Kurt/Finn fic. They aren't really OOC, except Finn doesn't really like Kurt to the point where he'd go gay for him...I think they're just friends if I remember correctly...

Anyway, I think you did a pretty good job on this! That second sentence just made me laugh!
Achmed's Daughter chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
It was very well written and very good continuation of character. I would really like to request, as many have before me I see, that you continue on with this story. But don't just slap something else down for our sakes'. If you feel it, you can write it. Just don't force it because that would cheapen this beautiful chapter.
Peace Faith chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Good beginning but it didn't really go anywhere. You're not s bad write though.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Poor Kurt...I think that you wrote this pretty well. Great job!
Bubbles2mySoda chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Baahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Oh god so so good so GOOD! Ahhh! seriously write more things I'm going to go see if you have anything else I want to read everything you have written!
Light Blue Walls chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Poor kurt! Loved this, so sad...