Reviews for Over Great Distances
ptl4ever419 chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
Lovely story. So beautifully written.
Sweet Summer Heart chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
AWWWWWWWWWW!
VixenOfMeiraz chapter 14 . 2/25/2013
Aw... Such a happy ending! :)
WriteNThink89 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This is the first Avatar fanfic I've read and it's better than I could manage. One word of advice would be to make a new paragraph for every different person who speaks. One for Tsu'tey when he speaks, one for Ma'tirea when she speaks, etc. otherwise, good job!
Lina Marie chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
Awe how beautiful!
samanthatm chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
cute
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
very nice story. keep on writing.
Rethinking chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
P.S. you inspired me to write a Tsu'tey narrative, it's all I could think of all day! Of course, there is no way I'm going to in anyway copy or recreate your story, I'm just saying that's how much I enjoyed your story!

Rethinking chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
That was the absolute best Avatar fanfic made on this site so far! It was perfect in every perfectly way! :) I love Tsu'tey and I'm glad you decided to write about him. Jeez I'm on the verge of tears! :,) You are extremely talented and wish you the best.

Rethinking chapter 14 . 12/20/2011

AIK2 chapter 14 . 11/28/2011
*Clap,clap,clap!*

Awesome story!

It's really sad it has to come to an end, though.

Still, AMAZING story. I really liked how i learned a lot about Avatar and na'vi culture.

You deserve a pat on the back. Simply Awesome story!
SanctuaryoftheDead chapter 14 . 10/15/2011
BAW! pmg! This was amazing!
recey2010 chapter 14 . 7/1/2011
Absolutely the most enjoyable and prefectly written avatar fic ever! I love tsuteyOc! this was the best combining all the components any1 could ask for! I love the drama the characters the names the love and the culture u put into this. Have u considered writing a fic with Trudy the female solider that died? I think she could really give Tsutey a run for his money and she didn't deserve to die... and I woukd love for u to write her! please consider it ! ur one of my favorite authors now and look forward to more of ur work!
Kaya Nah chapter 15 . 8/24/2010
Cool! A sequel does sound good! :D

Kaya
glassary chapter 14 . 8/11/2010
Loved the story! Sad it has come to an end but it was very well written and kept me as a reader coming back for more.

Big kudos and well done.