Reviews for Sora's Legacy
Ancalagor-Galahalt chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
omg...i teared up listening to a darn sad song while reading this fic...Thnx for this soooo much :)

-A/G
Alex 3 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
honestly, i loved it! please create another chapter -bows- i really really liked it -; the story is soo cute, they had a daughter :D although.. i wonder "how" they made their daughter though.. X)) and i loved the Sora and reiko fanfics too :)) i really hope you'll create another chapter, kit-san. i'll wait for it! i'll take my cookie now, please~! :3
BunnyHippo chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Wow...I wuv it! And best of all it's my favorite pairing! But to think Sora had died...I'm sadden by this :( And to think that Rinaka had said that. It's as if Sora, herself, had said it; through Rinaka of course...

Can I pwease have a cookie now? *puppy dog eyes*
autofall99 chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
That was awsome I loved it :)
autofall99 chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
That was awsome I loved it :)
WWT chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Wow. I was in tears ot the end!
LOL chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
LOL at your disclaimer. xDD why is everybody liking sora-reiko btw.. L0L.. sora is better off with yuki amongst her harem. tsuki-sora is the most interesting pair though..nobody knows what they truly mean to each

in any case, this chapter was nice despite i'm far from liking the pair. but hey, they're quite popular..w/c was too bad for me..DX
WWT chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Yes, that idea is marvelous.
Asteon chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This made me slightly teary eye'd, but man was it good. Nice job, hope you make more!

-Nanoha-san
Ordile chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Great story. T_T

And I agree with you duur. O: Reiko blushes more than the other girls. Which is why RxS is so adorable. O:

Anyways it was a sad story. :,( But cute too. ;)
Nykonyx chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Well, this was quite different. In a great way :D

The only part I was like o_O for a moment was when Reiko told little Rina about how they had "Uncle Akane help make a child".

I'm terrified Dx Does this mean this child is actually Akane Reiko?

Well, as much as that thought is terrifying, I was a little bit disturbed on how sickly Yuki (who is almost always seen on the bed) and mama Sora went to join the army.

Of course, I was delighted anyway, because it does sound like what Sora would do LOL

And her death lol... that sure sounds like her.

Haha, I had a lot of fun reading this short oneshot :3

Loved the way you told the story, mama Reiko :D

Thanks!

-Akira
Persona4 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
omg i loved it and im really addicted to shitsurakuen as well...get up the good work...hopeing to read more stories from u
WolfDragonGod chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
awww so cute yet so sad...great story
langniappe chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Finally! Another Shitsurakuen fic :3 well I would write one myself but they haven't completed it ._.

Anyway, this was really well written and you should continue writing~