Reviews for Burn
mischievouswhit chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I love this.

This was the epitome of brilliance!

I love Fiyero's point of view.

Simply, amazing! :D

Well done! Bravo! Thank you so much for the delightful read.

Myth Esmeralda chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
You are an AMAZING writer. Keep up the good work :)
degreenifyinggravity chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Wow. A high T? A VERY high (very detailed) T, but very good as well.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
...WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW WOW! *gasps* girl! OMG, OMG, WOW! Where did you get the inspiration and the words to write that? this? This fanfic that I have just read?

Easily, the best thing you've ever written! I mean, you're writing is totally freaken awesome..it has always been awesome, but this...this...this is pure brilience! BRILLIANT! AWESOME! SWEET! ROMANTIC! LOVING! It is like the words floed from you like liquid from a streem..AMAZING! I just seriously sat here in shock for about five minutes staring at the screen going, "I'm just so blown away! Lindsey *insert last name* wrote this? Lindsey who didn't tell me?" lol...!

Wow...ok, I know I used that word a lot but I'm seriously speech-less..notice the - it makes a point..lol.. :)

This is perfect..beautiful..ok, it brought tears to my eyes..it got me down deep as far as emotions go..I'm just like stunned..I wish I could call you on the phone so as you can hear in my voice how stunned I am at this very moment. It made me really long for a love like there's..OMG, I can't express how beautiful and brilliant this work is..I'm going to go listen to the ALAYM song..even though it's nearly 3 in the morning..Keep writing and don't you ever ever stop even if you get married I hope you will continue to write! You have a gift! You have a God given gift girl and do not you ever forget that!

P.S. You won't, cause I'll always be here to remind you..seriously Linds, great job I can't express that enough!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Great.
Zane's Girl- Jo chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Perfect.

Elphaba
deeplyshallow chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Very cute :) - I'd be more creative in my review but exams are stealing my soul too
Beautifully Tragic Girl chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Aw. Lovely work. I quite enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

BeautifulLy Tragic