Reviews for La Foudre
Matharose111612 chapter 1 . 3/3
That is REALLY good for the first chapter! Can't wait to read the other chapters!
Bushwah chapter 10 . 2/22
I am hopeful, as well.
sue chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Great story so far!
Mia14-15 chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
I love this story like seriously!
SuperYuuki chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
"Perhaps you should be."
Easily the best line I've read in a while. The delivery was perfect and I loved it.
Also, that was indeed mildly uncomfortable to read. You nailed it.
LouLouBear1213 chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
Interesting story and can't wait for the next update :)
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
So Bella is falling for Aro and him her but what about his mate and wife I don't think she would want to break them up right she isn't like that.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
so know Aro pays attention to Bella and why is that he has a wife and a mate why play with the heart of a innocent human girl that isn't fair to at least she gets to do something that she likes like to read and listen to music mostly to read
brianna Voltaire chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
i like it
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
awe too bad that Bella tried to save Edward and it back fired on the three of them now Bella has to stay in Volturi for god who knows how long before she gets to see the family again the one she loves
ellaella chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
nice story
Merina 2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
"Marcus sat amidst the stacks, precariously-piled books teetering around him. This corner of the library was his own, a jumble of leather-bound, sentimental works that his brothers scorned and he treasured with the dusty-fingered passion of a collector."

So. Freaking. Adorable. I seriously could not love your Marcus any more at this moment. Perfection 3
Rasa.Ra chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Aro is a mind reader as is Edward, just in a different way. So for Aro a physical contact has a price. Everytime he touches someone he is filled with their thoughts, all of them! I thought Bellas silent mind should be a gift to Aro. A relieve to touch and not be onslaughted with thoughts and of course a mystery of hidden mind and curiosity should tempt him too. I see now he is playing Bella but I wonder if this will change.
Rasa.Ra chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
I find this story enticing.. I am a canon and logic fan, so I prefer stories that are plausible. So far I can imagen this happening. Although I can see questions rising, I hope they will be answerd in later chapters. I just hope that Bella won't lose her character traits in a single night or something like that. I like it so far:)
fatpotatoe chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I like you use of "captive audience". Now I get the etymology of the phrase.