Reviews for Chuck v Project Quantum Leap
Corianna15 chapter 15 . 7/13
I recently started reaching Quantum leap and because I'm a huge Scott Bakula fan was looking for someone fun crossovers and I gotta say that one was awesome! nicely done and fun!
clh chapter 14 . 10/10/2015
Glad he saved Orion. Nicely done, too. You had me for a moment with the gunshot. Stephen Bartowsky dying was definitely a wrong that needed to be righted in Chuck.
clh chapter 14 . 10/10/2015
Nice song choice. It really fits the whole thing about Orion having to leave his kids to keep them safe, but then coming back to protect Chuck when he became the Intersect. Makes me want to make a YouTube video with it, lol.
Oxnate chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Great story.

Here's another plot bunny for you: Linda Hamilton is the mother of both John Connor and Chuck Bartowski. Why is that? And how did a mere waitress know enough to drop off the grid and train her newborn son to be the savior of mankind?
rocco chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
I am a fan of both shows, but I found both after they went off the air, but thank you to NETFLIX I was able to see both shows. As a hospital emergency room guy who works 70 hours a week. I thank you for this great piece of creative writing and merging both shows. A real escape for me from the daily encounters of mankind's dark side. Keep it up.
garnetflint chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
This has been a really fun story. I wasn't in diapers when QL was on and although I didn't get to see alot of it, I enjoyed enough episodes to say I was a fan. The combination of QL and CHUCK was a great idea. I am impressed by the result. I hope that there will come a time when you will feel the urge to write more Chuck stories, goodness knows you have the talent for it.
Kimojuno chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
Lol, poor Casey. Sam just doesn't know when to shutup. xD

(Although, in his defense, he didn't know that Alex didn't know).
Kimojuno chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
"Maybe he was forgetting something…or maybe Casey wasn't playing with a full deck."

Lol! :)
Kimojuno chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Lol, poor Sam and 'Chuck' vs 'Charles' xD
RAYNA36 chapter 15 . 11/15/2012
Excellent story! Never saw The Cape - guess I'll have to go look at to get some background on it before reading more :)
Malady Pond du LesHeuresRoses chapter 15 . 10/5/2012
Finally, I actually got to sit and read this story all the way through! (And, of course, I read it from the beginning because it's just that good!) Seriously, I can't even come up with the right words to express how much I enjoyed this. Every chapter, each new twist, I was sitting here smiling and bouncing with excitement!

Peace and love,
Lola (formerly Sassey of the Immortal Night)
OCMichael chapter 15 . 9/24/2012
Excellent story.
I dont follow " The Cape", I thought that you were referring to the mid-1990's series that included Adam Baldwin as an astronaut.
Jason123456 chapter 15 . 4/14/2012
her a idea for seqeul for this story. maybe the ring is or Volkoff is behind the evil leaper project.

but great story by the way
Rhov chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
After you've been so kind to read and review my QL fanfic, I figured I'd repay the favor. _

I don't watch Chuck, but my husband is a huge fan. I've seen enough passing glimpses (as well as his animated summaries of particularly good episodes) so I know what's going on. So far, I've just read the first chapter of this, and already I'm hooked. Having Sam leap into Stephen is brilliant! I'm sending this link to my husband. I'm sure he's gonna love it!
Alaster Raz chapter 15 . 3/9/2011
Congrats on a great ending. I like that you put Mary and Stephen back together. It was a perfect ending to an amazing story. Nice segue into your next story. Unfortunately, I'm not much of a fan of the show so I wouldn't be following you there into the next journey, but I wish you the best of luck with your new story.