Reviews for The Outlaw
GBTtown chapter 8 . 11/15/2013
I guess it is best to classify this as a multi-crossover. Enjoyable to read and I hope the sequel is coming soon.
Tomon chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
Interesting story. Reign of Fire as awesome movie and this mix really get the world spinning in different direction.
bill560682 chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
now wizards taking over would not be hard, muggle repelling spells and illusions can go far. you put muggle repelling wards on the storehouses of food and illusions to make it look like an unsafe burnt out shell and you use muggle repelling wards on houses and go block by block cleaning out the whole town. then you put up muggle repelling wards on the rock wall fences on the farms around the town and in as little as a week your family now owns 1,000 houses and 10,000 acres of farm land. an if you do this to 2 towns you can trade town number 2 to someone else for some of their house elves to work your fields. an if you do not want to give up town number 2 you could always use muggleborns as slave labor, just take a dog collar an put it on your new slave and add the strongest compulsion charm you can as well as a notice-me-not charm to the collar. an since you now have 2 whole towns you then very likely have at least one library with books on growing crops. if the wizards really tried they could sweep from one end of the country to the other in one long line using muggle repelling spells to retake the whole country. they could march arm in arm side by side covered in muggle repelling charms and force the muggles out of the country then just line the shores with illusion spells and notice-me-not spells and muggle repelling spells so that the muggles think the island is a wasted rock.
bill560682 chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
you can own guns in england but only for hunting so rifles and shotguns.
bill560682 chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
why not have voldimort use time turners to tell his younger self about the outcome of attacks an that way he wins every fight.

why do the wizards keep mass murderers in prison instead of giving them the kiss? yes i know if they did that then sirius would have been dead years ago before meeting harry, it also gives voldimort a ready made army once he breaks everyone out. these do NOT cover real reasons that you could give the wizarding public thou. personally i think they have a secret pureblood breeding program going on to make sure the pureblood lines do not die out. think about it people like to give sirius a daughter he never knew about in stories so she had to come from some place?

if wards are so easy for curse breakers who work for voldimort to get threw on peoples homes how come hogwarts has not been gotten into and wiped out long ago? an no voldimort does not fear dumbledore otherwise he would not have stuck around hogwarts all of harry's first year or his second year which proves not even young tom riddle feared dumbledore.

how come voldimort never had harry potter kidnapped and killed while he was in hogsmeade or diagon alley or the hogwarts express? just send someone in as the trolly lady and kill potter and his friends on the train. why not go after harry at his 'home' he went to muggle school before hogwarts so people had to know where he was at to fix things like accidental magic such as turning his teachers wig blue. they had to know where he was at to send people to fix aunt marge when harry blew her up. an when the weasley family showed up threw the floo someone in that department had to know.

how come voldimort never seems to use a pensive to veiw attacks so he can know who works for dumbledore and attack them and thereby cut dumbledores forces. members of the order have normal jobs so killing them would be no problem.
bill560682 chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
now if i were harry i would get my hands on as much of my gold as i could, the reason being fudge is blaming harry for the attack on the ministry so SOMEONE has to pay for that namely harry so fudghe would likely claim everything that belonged to harry to cover the costs to the ministry.

how come when harry becomes head of a family he does not find out about secret vaults that the family kept part of it's money. these people are taught about goblin wars from the moment they start school so they would not trust goblins with everything they own.
bill560682 chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
if bill is such a great curse breaker then he should also be great at putting them up as well? so why was it so easy to attack the weasley family home in cannon? yes i know they used portkeys that likely were for wedding guests but it should not have been that easy. they should have had check points to get people there, you check in here and get a new portkey to station 2 then 3 the to the party.
bill560682 chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
now i have always wondered why deatheaters never attacked auror homes posing as aurors? you just floo call them and say an attack is coming on your house and floo threw then kill them all and in one night take out 2/3 of the aurors. then you use mind control to get everyday people to attack dumbledore and the light sided members of the goverment right after they leave a meeting then the people kill themselves. so in 23 hours we have taken out all light sided in the goverment and 2/3 of the aurors then you replace those people with deatheaters and lrgally control everything.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
aww... this is a really story. you should continue it.
Aquajacks chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
Magic without wands? That would be like trying to launch missile from a gun.
Aquajacks chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
I love dragon terrorism.
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
Interesting premise. Somehow I wonder if this Dragon Lord could be Harry if he somehow was pushed over the edge?
JimistheName chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Not reading you story,

I'm just wanted to comment about you summary.

When you mentioned cities, do you meaning Wizard cities or Modern day cities?

Also why are dragons across the globe breaking out together at the same time? or Am I reading this wrong?

Even if it were modern cities, I would think that normal humans could easily dispatch dragons if they have to.

I just don't know what to think of this
R3aper chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
I'm curious, where are the other countries (US, Russia, Australia to name a few) in this? I'm sure they're under attack too, I'm curious to what they're doing about it.

And I wonder how effective conventional weapons are against dragons and when Countries are going to start dropping nukes on the dragons

Honestly, write a damn sequel! This is a very unique plot that I have never seen in a HP fic. I truly hope to write more of this.
LBric chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Hold a sec...people actually want one of the good writers on this site to stop writing? I weep for the poor, ignorant souls that would rather read trash instead of your stuff.