Reviews for A Spectral Memory Untouched
WithAWhisperElliot12 chapter 10 . 10/21/2015
Hello! You haven't updated for 3 years. Should I take this as a sign that this is officially abandoned?
Don't Forget Elvendork chapter 10 . 3/23/2015
WHERE'S THE LAST CHAPTER?

Pleeeeeeeeeeease? Just give me anything you've written or tell me how you were going to finish it so I can imagine it for myself. Please?
MonaZ18 chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY!
omg. omg. omg.
You leave me on a cliffhanger like that?
It's been over 4 years since you first wrote this!
PLEASE UPDATE!
This is such an incredible idea, omg, but siriusly, why haven't you just posted the last chapter!
Just pm it to me if you want to!
Favorite part: everything. anything. especially Alec.
Favorite food: icecream.
critique: ONE MORE CHAPTER, PLEASE!
I think you're amazing.
I love Jenyse.
I love Alec.
I love Ian.
OMG, this is overload.
PPPPPPLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSEEE!
As a holidays present or something!
WE ALL LOVE YOU!
-Mona 17 other fans(that all use the same account)
KateTheHuff chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
Oh my god I've been following this story for so long and you finally updated! Please please please don't make me wait another two years, just one more chapter - you can do it! I have faith :)
Twipothonmax chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
Thats the ending? Aww :(
Lily Hatch chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
Wait. Let me prosess the pain of the fact that this is finaly over. *deep breath* Okay. First off, your style is incredible. When you write I don't have to think about POV, I don't get confused, -mostly- Its witty, funny, tear causing, and totally 'aww' worthy. - I have done it a few times actualy, heh :)- I love everything about you it. (towards the end it got a little sloppy, but I don't mind and it was easy enuff to read) I think you could have drawn this out a lot more, turning it into more of a fantacy. I don't mind the ending - in fact I think its adoreable and theres plenty of room for the readers imagenation. plus you gave everything a solid resolve. - I just would have preferd an ending less realistic? (I really thought that long term potion would work, damn it!) I don't personaly see trav and jenyesy becoming friends again. I think the word I'm looking for is 'conflict'. Your story was vary moving and I felt the need to - cry. a lot. - keep on reading. I couldint put down my phone! -I don't have internet ware I live- I fell in love with Alec, I think your Marauders wer fantastic. -brileant, spactacular, whatever. They are my favorete part- I love your OCs and you did a great job with the Quidditch scene. I enjoyed -both- your story('s) vary much and will be refereceing them for my own personal use called 'innsperation' and 'stealing'. :) Thank you for posting this fic, and I don't care how long it took. It was worth it. Spelling/Gramor apalogies. (apalogys?) :)
Lily Hatch chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
I LOVE the way you made 'Alec' and 'Ian' two different people. I got reall choked up in the begining, but with all the laughing its hard to stay that way. My fav are probably all the times Ian says something and Jenyse stutters. She NEVER does that! Its dubble-over-snorting-my-arse-off worthy. :)
The Infallible Angel chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
Hey, I loved this story. I read the previous one and this one in an evening. My favorite part was when Sirius fixes everything and she thanks him before going off to Ian's room. I know, its been a year since you updated, but you did say there was one more chapter to go, so can you please, please, please make Ian remember Alec's memories? I thinkit would be really, really great.
Amazing story by the way. I loved it
PhoenixFire777 chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
This is so so so great. It's beyond great!(Beyond hysterical here!) Love everyone! God you should write a sequel! merlin, I love Ian! I love Alec! I love Jenyse! Whom do I not love! Everybody! yep, I love everybody in this story. I love you, Danica! So much! This is so cool! This is such a knockout thing! This story is kind of the love story of the century! Ok, you may think this is exaggeration, but really, write a sequel, please please please I don't think I could quite survive without a Jenyse Syl Baccari story to read.

PLEASE WRITE A STORY IN CONTINUATION OF THIS ONE. PLEASE. LOVE YOU!
PhoenixFire777 chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
There are a lot many "Hey"s in this. My, don't I just love Alec, uh, Ian? He's sssoooo like me. Well, I'm not that cocky, but yeah...
PhoenixFire777 chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Well here's one quote: You can always let yourself go as long as you can get yourself back.
PhoenixFire777 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
'After all remembering is all I can do.' And so I'll remember you and Jenyse and Alec, Danica.
MeliMarie chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
Keep writing! you are great and its would be a shame not to finish such a great story ;)
okok123 chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
WOOOOO WOOOOO WOO WOO WOOO WOOOOOOO YEAHHH GET IT IAN
Anakha Lake chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
You're back! I've missed you so much. You have no idea how unbelievably happy you made me after a really bad day. I would tell you my favourite parts but that's more difficult to do on my phone so I can't. :-( I will have to send you loads of smiley faces instead. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-).
Keep writing. (: