Reviews for Violence to Broken
BUT its 2015 and there is still no cpt 5 why!
cool I like it a lot
Nychell21 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
love the disobedience in couples {;
AnimeFreak1202 chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Omg loved it this is my new favorite.! I can't wait to see ways happens to Akira next.!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
like it
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
like this it;s good
Shakugan no Shana chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
I believe that the characters are in character … you really managed to write Akira and Shiki the way they are in the game and that is admirable… Because I’ve looked for other fics, but in them they were too OOC.

Ok as a idea it is good (though the slave motif is a bit overused, but it fits the characters). Since the fic is an Alternative Universe, you need to add more description of the world they are in. I couldn’t understand much about the world except that it is divided into slaves and masters… Give us more details about it…

Second, is the plot to get them together, or to make Akira bend to Shiki’s will. I know that there would be hotness in-between but I think the fic needs more interaction between the characters. I know that it is like Shiki to come and go as he likes, but there has to be more interaction between them.

There is only one thing during the sex scene… There shouldn’t be any fluids in Akira’s opening, because the ass doesn’t self-lubricate. I’m a freak for things being as close to reality as possible so… Also try to make the sex scenes longer ;) and more descriptive…the fic has a lot of potential

[I know I sound a bit mean, but constructive criticism helps (my beta did it for me once and it was so harsh that I was scared to write for a while but it helped great in the long run).]

Mistress-sama

[Shana in XD I hope you don't find it cruel because I don't think it is...]
avalongrand chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
"Well, looks like Akira will learn to be good this time" For me, it seems that Akira needs desperately to learn how to have a good time *volunteers herself to show him how to be good with Shiki*. Great chap!
avalongrand chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
"What did he mean by "breaking" Akira?" Mmmm, maybe like when you go to a chiropractor? or when you break a granola bar to share it with a friend? *ponders with wide eyes and a very "innocent" expression on her face*... I don't know, I'll have to wait until the next chapter to solve the mystery (just kidding, X3). Another great chap, BTW.
avalongrand chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Great chapter! Most of the time I don't like AU stories, because people tend to write too OOC, but you managed to keep Shiki & Akira in character. Good job, and I'll be waiting for the next update.