Reviews for Unfamiliar Return
angelkit chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
I loved this story. It pulled me in and I couldn't stop reading. I started your sequel to this and I can not wait for the next chapter.
BlackxDragonxEmperor chapter 16 . 12/26/2011
this story is making me want more

I hope you update soon
CeceSkittleburst chapter 16 . 11/23/2011
Keep goin x3 I love the story so far! im rootin for yah buddy!
lollz chapter 13 . 11/23/2011
o.o this chapta kinda confuses me but um ill review on the last one :3
Roxas Sandwich chapter 16 . 11/16/2011
Wow I love this. The romance between Sora and Roxas. Ah, so sweet!

SoRoku is my favorite KH Pairing ever

And chap 10 made me blush *

Update soon XDD
KatrinaEagle chapter 16 . 11/15/2011
AWWWWWW VANITAS DIED! WAAAAAHHHH! D':

Such a miserable, sad ending for him! Even though i didn't really have him on my favorite characters list, BUT STILLLLL. Dx

Yay Aqua. Aqua! Good god I honestly love, love, love her. LOOOOVE. plzmarrymekthx. She is so badass.
KatrinaEagle chapter 15 . 11/13/2011
Sora! Y U NO USE PHEONIX DOWN! lol I couldn't resist, ever since seeing a meme about it. Hahaha.

Yay Aqua. :'D

Also, I'm sorry it took me so long to read this chapter. What, a month or so? Whoops. Apologies, I did not have the time to clear my inbox.
CanadianCold chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
-Blushes furiously, coughing awkwardly-

Well as a teenage male I can say...That is to say...hehe...

THAT WAS AWESOME!

I couldn't possibly finish this story in one night (who wants to deny a boner that long, after all?), but oh my GOD, this is great!

Also: smut scene: A. Loved it ;)
Demon2Angel chapter 15 . 10/17/2011
Wowww love the action and Aqua has made her appearance I wonder what's goin to happen now that she's there
OmniaVanitas chapter 15 . 10/17/2011
great chapter!

and next Aqua shows up, wow that's a bit unexpected. keep up the great work.

i wonder what Sora gonna do next.
OmniaVanitas chapter 14 . 10/14/2011
omg, the action was fantastic! I really really love your action scenes. they're so vivid and intense. indeed amazing job!

and, finally here comes Ventus?

can't wait for the next chapter! what's gonna happen next is surely gonna be exciting.
KatrinaEagle chapter 14 . 10/14/2011
IS THAT VENTUS. OH PLEASE LET IT BE VENTUS.
KatrinaEagle chapter 13 . 10/6/2011
LIEK omg what! The suspense is killing me! Want moar!
Sesrin chapter 12 . 10/6/2011
OHEMJEEEZ! OwO This is getting SOOOO good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Sesrin chapter 13 . 10/6/2011
OMG This is ...I don't know because I'm speechless :') I DO know however that I cried while reading it and I'm really going to be keeping an eye out for when it starts to be uploaded. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. :'3