Reviews for Sic Transit Gloria
SwanQueen4tw chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
very nice job
Morphy chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
great one/shot seriosly wish it was longer. did u name it after the brand new song? i listened to the acoustic version while reading your story it fits the song quite well. love your writing love brand new cant go wrong with a bit of both.
GOTTAxHAVExFAITH chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
very well writen story :)

im always happy to find writes like you on this site, you use your words very well.

I hope you'll write more.

GHF
run-for-your-life-hikari chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Writer's Block? I saw fantasmically amazing writing that goes well with the way of thinking and perfect for the passion. I enjoyed it immensely! Thank you!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Searingly hot story!

Can we get an epilogue where Bella follows her heart and dumps Edward to paraphrase what she said and "make what's wrong right"?
Lunam234 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This story is just awesome, I absolutely loved it!
0891 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Wow, that was really really beautiful 3 :)
nickolefox chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Very sneaky and hot one shot.

Great work!
theonethatisme chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
liked the passion and all that lol showed alot of raw emotion which was pretty good. over all it was well written. good job.
AlicexBellaReader chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Mag-fucking-nificent! What a damn good story. Love it! Very much kudos to you :)
shaz89 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
i like ;)
Nessiteras rhombopteryx chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Loved this even if you forgot to add "mundi" (world's) to your Latin proverb.

Hey, I don't want to but my name it's making me comment!

Your writer's block it's really good!
The Queen's Saviour chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Great, I really loved it! is this a one-shot or will there be more?
rachelcullen77 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Nice interesting start! I like the sorta internal battle. Its very well written and intellectual. LOVE IT
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Wow,i really enjoyed that! I like the way the story flows and the descriptive symbolism of your words. Great fic!