Reviews for Counting Coup
Jubela chapter 3 . 8/3
Great story. Thanks so much for writing. I love your style.
HobbitLover4eva chapter 3 . 6/15
that story was awesome. I could see the family of Wandall trying to get revenge on Sam like that. I kinda wish the show had brought that up.
Gett chapter 3 . 1/16
Great story! Well written.
LadyDragonRain chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
I don't remember if I've ever posted a review to tell you how awesome you are but if I haven't I'm rectifying that oversight right now. :) I adore your characterization of both brothers especially Dean, it is just perfect. Your stories are interesting, inventive, and well plotted, and I love that you have the equal opportunity whumpage for both brothers. I'm slowly working my way through your stories and enjoying every minute of it. Well done!
MishaMe1994 chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I loved this so much! It took me a while to read it because of my hectic schedule, but it was worth it!

Thanks so much for sharing, and I hope to see more from you soon.

pipinheart chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Loved this. Love dean left the apple for Eve, cute.
CrystalAlchemist chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
This was wonderful! You always manage to capture the dynamic the boys have so well, and I liked at the end how you showed how smart Dean can be. I also totally called the whole thing with Dean's poisoning having to do with Sam. Thanks for writing this!
Cihuacoatl chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
I enjoyed this - thanks for writing!
Jenjoremy chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Great always. I love the balance you have in your fics. Both boys get to be hurt and both boys get to be heros.
Katie chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
That was freaking amazing! Keep it up!
Freya922 chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
There were some especially terrific elements to this story. The ghost story had a surprising twist, but it was the poisoning ever so slowly explained that really ramped up the drama. I loved the link back to the Steve Wandell storyline, and was struck by the scene where Dean retrieves his ring and the amulet. I'm still hoping that amulet comes back into the picture. I adored the episode when Sam gave it to Dean, and it just about broke my heart when it ended up in a trash can during stressful times. (Don't know what happened this year; just started season 8.) chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Wonderful third and final chapter of this story. As I started reading this chapter I did wonder if Dean was accidentally poisoned and it might have been meant for Sam and you confirmed that with Eve trying to run him over after Frank had asked how he was at the hospital reception. And loved the twist that Eve and Frank were Steve Wandell's daughter and brother, didn't see that coming but it did explain why they were going after Sam. Cool too that there were two separate plots to this story. Perfect how Dean dealt with Frank and Eve, he can definitely be subtle when he wants to be! Perfect ending too, Dean may be put off cobbler for a while but certainly not pie!
Thanks for the explanation of Counting Coup, and it is definitely something Dean would do if Sam was threatened by humans.
Awesome story, well written and perfectly executed. Just love how you write Sam and Dean, both having each others back and just totally in character. Each one of your stories could be an episode they are that good. This story is a definite fave :) chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Amazing chapter! I may well be wrong and it may be a red herring on your part but from the get-go was uneasy about Eve, either there is something about her or I'm reading more into it and she is just that way with Sam as she is into Dean but Sam's spidey senses definitely felt something in that diner and that it seems that is where whatever is causing Dean to get sick and out of it happened. Either that or Eve put something poisonous in his pie! Then you throw in the suspicious truck driver who also got Sam's spidey senses going! At least Reginald is now salted and burned, and lucky Dean got lucid in time to blast him with rock salt as Sam's gun was nowhere in reach and he was about to get strangled! Not surprised Sam is taking Dean straight to the hospital, though Sam isn't totally right either with his cut being opened up and still signs of the headache!
Off to read the final chapter now when all will be revealed ... proving I was totally off-beam no doubt! chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Great start. Loved how you led with the activity in the ER and have us, the hospital staff and Sam, wondering what is up with Dean. And Sam is so concerned that he hasn't even noticed his injuries, which judging by the end of this chapter could be worse than thought! Has Dean been poisoned by something or affected by the spirit of Reginald and was it really him in the casket they salted and burned, with him having a limb missing and the corpse intact, maybe not!
Loving this story already and the questions the this chapter posed!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2013