Reviews for Counting Coup
JaniceC678 chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
Finally got around to this one. Great story, as usual...classic SN! I LOVE the balance you keep between the guys in your stories in terms of getting hurt, being heroic, and having the chance to comfort/watch out for/protect the other. Gotta go see if there's something else of yours I've missed. (We do keep coming back to our favorites for sure!)
Headoverheels14 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
So awesome! You are so talented and I am glad you picked up that plot line! I so expected something like that to happen. Thanks for sharing!
Anise Nadiah chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
I told you i will go on to your next fic and as usual i'm not disappointed. I manage to read 2 of your story today. I will review both because ur are just an awesome writer who really made my day.

Sorry for the rambling anyway.. so, here's the review for this story.

I love counting coup for all the mystery and also the protectiveness of both brothers towards each other. Also, the trust that sam put in dean at the end of the chapter. If i was in sam's shoes i didnt think i can wait that long before storming out looking for dean. It was so dean like to ensure his brother safety. I think eve deserve more than being threatened but as they said she is more of a victim in this case as they are but that doesn't give her the right to blame it on sam. For the delirious dean.. i really love that part and wish it was longer 'squee'... that is really something i would like to see.

Anyway, thanks again for such a great fic and i hope you continue writing for SN fic because i;m sure addicted to yours! (_)
7kstar chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
I enjoyed the idea of Dean pulling a counting coup on Eve and that someone wanted to go after Sam for killing Steve.

how I miss the brothers being whole and together. I think sometimes they don't realize it was the relationship of the brothers fighting together and being close that pulled a good group of their fan base into the Supernatural World. Thanks for bringing a slice of that back when we are missing it now in season 6. Of course, I can't resist a good Dean whump either.

Nice job. :)
Zinfer chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
that was really cute _ ur my fav supernatural fanfiction writer
LaedieDuske chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
Wow, what an incredible piece. It's 4:15 AM, I haven't been able to tear myself away until I'd finished it. Some of my favourite story elements in there, and I agree the show leaves so many things open-ended. I am glad you threw in there that Dean came clean about at least some of the damage Sam did to him while possessed. The bullet wound always concerned me, especially after the abuse it suffered under Meg's "tender" ministrations. Infection and blood poisoning, to name two potential issues. Nice touch keeping the wound to the head too, I think the pistol-whipping was lost by the wayside about the time he was shot, which is understandable. Overall, just a great story and I enjoyed it immensely. Yay for some damaged Dean and protective Sammy. I need stories like this, the brothers being brothers and taking care of each other, in order to detox from the current season, which is slowly killing me. *snuggles Dean*

LD
JustOnePogostick chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
I always wondered if show's writer ran out of time to follow up on the Wandell story thread or if it bored them and they felt they had bigger fish to fry. I appreciated the interesting A/N explaining the title. I had no clue where this story line was headed, but you categorized it as a mystery so... LOL The writing was excellent as well as the pacing and unfolding of the story.
sams1ra chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Good story, thanks for sharing!
ForgottenSeptember chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Wow ! Awesome story ! Well written and plotted, and the brothers were totally in characters ! :)

And I was too wondering why we never heard of those hunters looking for revenge since BUABS...

Anyway, great job, going to my favorites list ! :)
Setsuna-X chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
Wow, I loved it. Seriously, the whole plot would have easily made an episode in the show. It was that good _
ViaVeritasVita chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
Well plotted. Love the way Dean threatened Eve.
Ryla chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
Wow. Awesome story. I have no critiques; it was very well put together, solid plot, solid characterizations, it was awesome! LOL Thanks for your hard work!
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Ah, yes, I do remember reading this in the zine! Think I'll have to read it again now. :) I do love a poisoned!Dean. ;) Awesome beginning!
asesina chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Cool idea! I loved the protective side of Dean, Sam taking care of his brother, and the nostalgic season 2 setting. The hurt!Dean was an added bonus ;)
SunnyZim chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Nice. Very nice:-) I liked Dean's revenge - an angry, protective Dean is a scary Dean and I liked the way he rattled Eve - especially liked the fact that he left an apple by her bed, although I think a peach could have been just as effective in this case (and possibly scarier...)! I suspected from the start that Eve was up to no good but never in a million years would I have guessed the Wandell connection and I really enjoyed that touch. Also really enjoyed the ghost story - the only thing that confused me was why exactly Celia Barnstable wanted to keep her crypt a secret even from her sons? Loved seeing protective Sam and protective Dean:-) On the whole, a thoroughly enjoyable, well-written and well thought-out story and I found the information about 'counting coup' fascinating. Well done!
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »