Reviews for until the rain stops
LightDarkandChaos chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
... I don't really know what to say here. I loved this, I nearly cried, I think you are a very talented writer. That's all.
thousandmonkeys chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Wow...Amazing i beg for a sequel
Martin III chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Good piece of work. Frankly, I greatly dislike deathfics as I don't have any particular fascination with death. However, this story at least doesn't fall into the standard deathfic format, and the writing is exceptionally atmospheric and descriptive.

Very nice attention to detail throughout, such as Ein knowing in the beginning that "no one in Elendia ever called like that" and why. (As a said note, though, you use the word "staccato" far too often in this story.) You use a good level of description, building up the mood without bogging the story down in excess.

Plot-wise, I enjoy the buildup of mystery, starting with what is undoubtedly the most striking return of Ledah seen in Riviera fanfic thus far. It definitely kept me pondering me for a bit. However, I do object to the usage of the fanon buddy/buddy relationship between Ein and Ledah. Besides contradicting the game itself, it makes Ledah's entire role in the game's plot rather corny.

The ending, as I already hinted, is unsatisfying. When the hero doesn't have any way out of the predicament the story is based around, it leaves the story with very little substance. After all, a plot traditionally consists of a problem, a struggle, and a solution, not just a problem. Still, this is probably the least flawed deathfic I've read. I may have to take a look at your other Riviera fics.
Lord Rasler chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I'd rather tip the doorman.

But for reals, not to fucking bad Tsuki :D

I hadn't realized you had fics up on this site, or I would have reviewed them already. This was fantastic. Very original and very well written.