Reviews for The Secret Ingredient
Syein chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Ohh such sweet short romance this one is!
AntiopeDeThemiscyre chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Kawaiiii :D

It's hard to imagine Shizuru so angry that she can break a pencil into three parts
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Lol aww very cute!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Ahh, lovely sweet ending~

I loled when Kiyohime served Natsuki her cake slice with her heads, and when it was revealed she was the actual baker. Awesome lil hydra *and* fic~!
Tracy Winston chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Very nicely done :)
ThunderJovi chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
A little late on reviewing, I know, but I'm trying to catch up... Lol.

This was fluffy and cute! I really like the flow and the inclusion of the Childs. Awesome! :D
lurk-a-lot chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Very sweet & fluffy, I want Kiyohime & Duran to bake for me as well (I suck at baking too). _

Thank you for the fluff & a belated 'happy birthday' to your wife. Cheers! _
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Happy belated bday for your wife. A spectacular bday story! I love the idea of the child's being their pets. It was a total shocker of who made the cake. I also liked how this shows that Shizuru has her weak moments and that she gets frustrated just like every one else. Wonderful, spectacular story.
Warclam chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Yay, more stuff from you in a series I've actually seen! Heh, fun one too.

If I'm interpreting correctly, you've traded in the Mai/Tate relationship for Mai/Reito, which I much prefer. Mai and Tate just always seemed wrong together to me. I pretty much figure that the octopus can have her pencil-neck with my apathetic blessings.

I will admit to quite enjoying too seeing Shizuru reduced to screaming and throwing objects in frustration, but I'm malicious like that. I will not, however, admit how long it took me to remember that this Kazuya fellow is Kazu-kun.

Also, drunk Nao is awesome! Sober Nao is good too (first time she's been in one of your fics, I believe), but this is hilarious. The "flying rats" comment kinda flew over my head though.
kurakami chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
And the pets save the day! So cute. Love the little chef hats. LOL on Shizuru actually losing her cool over the cake and inability to bake her own. Great story!
Raineel chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I...kind of want Kiyohime to make me a cake too xD

Wonderful one-shot, Dezo b enjoyed reading it very much.
Demon Cat08 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Aww...Its a really cute, and very sweet story! Its so sweet it gave me lots of cavity
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Awwww, that was so cute and sweet just like the cake. WOW! Kiyohime and Duran could bake too? They are such an Awesome pets. :D

Thanks for sharing.
il0vesunfl0wers chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Aww, that's sweet! Haha, Shizuru can't bake! XD Guess she's not as perfect as her fan girls thought. That's cute and thoughtful that Kiyohime and Duran saved the day by baking the cake, hehe. I particularly loved the intro about how Shizuru didn't scream. Good job!
GeshronTyler chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Cute. _ So, is there a cooking incident that you two have sworn to never bring up again? _