Reviews for Something Wicked
NothingEvenMattersAtAll chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
holy shhh. this was good and real and definitely surprising.
leilamiranda chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Fucking hell. This story is the shit. I literally had goosebumps all over. Wow. Just, I didn't expect that at all.
Spiral-Of-Fools chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
That story was . . . dark . . . and excellently written. I felt like I was Santana for a moment, constantly living in a fear that she's grown used to, throwing the one person she could lean on away for fear her mother would do something worse and no one would truly believe her. Painful yet the truth of some lives. Beautifully described.
NayNay chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wow...definitely did not see that coming. Then it all makes sense how you never declared outright that her dad was hurting her. I was wondering why you didn't just say it straight out and now it makes sense. That's nothing short of brilliant. The only part that confused me slightly was the 'soft hands' part in the hotel room, but it made sense in the end. Fantastic work.
Jg chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Wow the ending made me sick to my stomach
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Wow I so did not see that ending coming. People always write Santana's dad as being the molester. Thank you for writing this.
daydreamsfaraway chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I'm.. speechless. Literally!

I can't close my mouth.

Wait, so her mom was the abuser? OMG. INTENSE MEHN, INTENSE.
Permanent Rose chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This! THIS! THIS!

Gah, so unexpected at the end. I adore this line right here:

/like a gardener planting seeds of something wicked./

I imagine an abusive past for Santana as well, and I really like the unique twist you put on it, no matter how heartbreaking and uncomfortable it was to read.

Very, very well written and very telling of Santana's character.
rippedjeans chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
wow, that was really unexpected. good job!
Fufuluff chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
At first, I was really iffy on this. For real.

But then I read it, and wow. It actually isn't bad. In fact, it's freaking amazing. I love the touch to Santana's character. Very nice. I took the whole Santana and Finn thing as fanservice because I love that ship. Dang. You know, you have a good way with words.

I loved it. Certainly pleasing. Very good.
Brittana Fan chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
That was awesome! Like i totally didnt see the twist coming and im usually good at catching them.

i really like this idea for her backstory. I wish it had more brittany in it and them as an item. Maybe in a sequel?

good work :)
Brittana Fan chapter 1 . 6/13/2010

good work :)
FlopsyOllie chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Completely unexpected ending! Great writing.
wallflower1208 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I was definitely not expecting that ending at all! Your story is very well written and flows nicely. I would definitely love to read more if you ever decided to add on to it!
Iamshe24 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Wow, I was not expecting that!