Reviews for Never Saw It Coming
Hetabee chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Lack of effort? Really? I couldn't tell you were lacking in any department, honestly. Oh, I definitely enjoyed reading it, so much so that I read it twice! Well, I mean, I read it before and then I found it tonight and I liked it so, I read it again but you get the idea. I think you did an wonderful job on this. And, yeah, what they all said. There needs to be more Germano, I'm all for that. :3
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Haha I think you convinced me to look up some more lovino/ludwig goodness.

I didn't even know that this pairing existed, haha.
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I LOVED THIS! there is not enough germano in the world... 3
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
:giggle: I wanna admire Ludwigs arse, lmao

YYWKMN.
ofmustachesandtomatoes chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Did I just read a RomanoXGermany fic?

Did I like it?

Whattttttt

Haha

Great work!
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
...When did it mention Erick? 0_o Must've missed that.

And... I like this pairing. (God only knows why...), and Germancest, and Itacest, and Spanano and PruFran, and GerIta. Why did I say that? Becuase those are the people involved in this.

So... This was great! No errors in grammar/spelling, at least none that I could see. Great job
espanamazing chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This. Is. So. Cute. XD
nemiah chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
awesome!
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Ahaha This pairing is brilliant, as is the story! Heh, I can just see the Bad Touch Trio betting on this kind of stuff...

Wonderful job
alfreditehetalia chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
aww i like this

i can totally see ludwig as uke
Mata chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Whoah! I seriously wanted to read Ludwig/Romano and was wishing for some fics. Then I saw this fic and I thought that it was really cute! Would love to see more!
Maybe Nothing Maybe Something chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
YES! I knew this pairing existed somewhere! :D I love this pairing but there was never any fics with them :(

Great story! ;D
Gemini Artemis chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Brilliant. I love this pairing so much. :D
Shinonomisensei chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
...This pairing is...PURE GENIUS! I love it so...I NEVER would have thought of it myself. *claps hands* I applaud you. Great story.