Reviews for my life i trade for your pain
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Squall's message just made me giggle, especially do the to little happy faces. I love bonding fics between these two. There's sadly not enough. :(
Jupiter's Promise chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This was...so cute! Really nice job, good canon details. Nice portrayal of all the characters! And the smiley faces in Laguna's email were a nice touch.
Hikarin-Love chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Oh, i loved it. It's such a tender father son moment and it was so real. Did you come up with the Junction explination yourself? It was a sweet addition, very nice. I liked this fic very much. Good work.
Summoner Luna chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
You continue to rock in many different levels. :)
Mools chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This was a really sweet fanfic. Ever since I beat the game, I've always wanted to hear more about Laguna reaching out to Squall, which is a scenario that ends up being sweet, somewhat dark, and funny due to their clashing personalities. Your fic totally delivered.

I loved how awkward Laguna was here, and how unfamiliar he was to Squall's world. I appreciated the "It was like walking voluntarily into a lion's cage" line. And I also liked the repetition of the 'when you're dealing with Squall, you're lucky if he doesn't just brush you off and turn you away' theme. At least Laguna knows him well enough to know this. :D

to end it, I'm just gonna say I can totally see Laguna as the type to use emoticons. . Great Fanfic~
Nadia Blackrose chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I loved this fic, the interaction between Laguna and Squall was priceless! :)

I'd love to read more from you!
Rosa Heartlily chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Nice tension between Squall and Laguna, very realistic. Interesting take on Junctioning, too.

Great ending - made me :D
Madisuzy chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Laguna and Squall characterisations where perfect! Brilliantly done and I'm so happy to see them both, especially Laguna, getting more fan fiction attention. Thank you for writing and sharing!
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I really like this! It's simple, but also entertaining IMO. :3 Loved how you portrayed Squall and Laguna...especially near the end with the email!
Dandy in the Aspic chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This is perfect :) Its just how I would imagine Squall and Laguna would behave.
Thien chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Oh my, this moment, it's precious and awkward and terrifying at the same time. I don't know what else to say, other than that I totally love it. Good job!
Arrowned chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This whole story was absolutely lovely to read (interesting dynamics, and I love fic that use bits of character study), but I admit, the last part is what killed me. XD
T. Jacobsen chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This was simply hilarious. Not only did Laguna get his ss handed to him, but the fact that it was one punch? Falcon Punch anyone? XD

The detailing of this was amazing, made me feel as if I were actually reading it from an excerpt of an actual book.

I rate this a 10/10. It's a must read for some comic relief.
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
That was sweet _. Brilliant in it's simplicity. They didn't talk over anything heavy, and there wasn't any anger. There wasn't a profound, heart-to-heart with words, and the way you have written this, there didn't need to be one. They sparred; if one blow could be called sparring, and it works for them. Just that speaks volumes, and it's very heartwarming that they can bond so without saying anything at all.