Reviews for The Shinobi Prankster
Spider-Man999 chapter 6 . 2/16
PLEASE UPDATE!
PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS PLEASE PLEAZE PLEASZE PLEAZSE UPDATE SOON PLS PLZ PLSZ PLZS vv
BountyRook chapter 6 . 1/11
One thing to say: CONTINUE THIS STORY!
biohazzard777 chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Lets this masterpiece continue too funny to stop.
Undeadgamerfromhell chapter 6 . 9/29/2016
For the love of all pranks please update this it's too good to just end like that
ethan.lukkar chapter 6 . 7/1/2016
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2016
:3 freakin funny
david.teague.3950 chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
I had a slightly better idea if you feel like pairing him up with her. I'm thinking canon Haku(even Zabuza effectively stated that the effeminate boy was like a son to him) paired with Ayame Ichiraku. Reason she's a good person who deserves a little love, not sure Kishimoto ever paired her up with anyone to be honest. Shizune's a good person, a bit of a mother hen at times but still a good person I was saddened and angered when Nagato killed her and relieved when she was brought back along with everyone else that had died during Pein's assault.
david.teague.3950 chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
Hm I wonder what the perfect punishment for Orochimaru would be, having all of his experiments fail in a way that doesn't kill the test subjects? All of the people with the curse seal becoming mutants? Tayuya's potty mouth becoming real?(that actually sounds amusing in a way. You know how she always calls people shit head for an example what if their head literally turned into a pile a feces?)
david.teague.3950 chapter 3 . 4/9/2016
Yes I like this story now that I read the part about the mask fusing with Naruto. His head turning into a wolfs and he whistles that was in the movie as was the Heart pounding like mad.
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 4/9/2016
Oh god I can't believe you're actually using aspects of the movie to do this story, don't get me wrong I actually liked the movie, I just hated the fact that the psycho got his hands on the mask I hope you don't let either Sasgay, or the mutt get the mask. Hm I just thought of something in the movies the mask only works at night. So what about now with Loki sealed into it? Oh god talk about a headache if the Kyubi found out that it was Loki that disturbed her beauty sleep and he's been sealed into his own mask she'll get one hell of a laugh out of it.
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Not sure what to make of this first Chapter Yin. I do like Jim Carrey's the Mask though. Course I also liked parts of The Mask 2 but what I don't really understand is didn't Milo, Ibkis' dog where the mask, bring some champagne or something to a female dog and the two of them get drunk? So would the (excuse my language for what it is please) bitch get pregnant with puppies and said Pups end up getting some of Loki's powers as well?
DUDE chapter 6 . 3/4/2016
I HEARBY DECLARE THIS STORY COMEDY GOLD!
DUDE chapter 6 . 3/4/2016
Please update!
Drakedragon297 chapter 6 . 3/4/2016
(Looks at a picture of Hinata)Naruto: hang on sugar, daddy got a sweet tooth tonight!