Reviews for Hurricane Sam
Noshamenofame chapter 1 . 9/9
Your stories truly are amazing! I am slowly making my way through reading them all. This one was my fav this far, totally curve ball there I was not expecting that at all! Well done, well done. Its kind of odd but I abosolutly love how in multiple of your stories when Dean is going to pass out he warns Sam. Like I don't know I just love it!. Your dialing is insanely good, writing is almost flawless, I praise you on every level!
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 5/10
Those Benders are something of a plague aren't they? Nicely written and thank you for posting!
louisecornwall chapter 1 . 3/21
Thank you, dear K Hanna. I love badass Sam and the brothers who, you know, care for each other before they are dead. Thanks for writing. I will keep reading.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
wow - so cool, how much of a fury Sam was. Scary, true, but oh so RIGHT.

could feel the desperation as "where is Dean" unveiled... glad Sam got in so many GOOD swings. Bet he was sore afterwards. Interesting about Missy. Good idea, that she'd be sent to some cousins, and she'd definitely want payback.

wonderful heartfelt grief, working through that Sam did. Great story K
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Great story!
Little13Silence chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Like the story ;)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Wow... That was... Amazing...!

Sam being worried

Dean get hurt

Sam being Awesome

Sam had break down

Dean comfort him

Yep, just... Wooow!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
WOW! Ok, so I've read a bunch of your stories but didn't feel like reviewing for all of them (sorry) and your writing is AMAZING! I love the way you characterize Sam and Dean, it's nearly always spot on, and all of your stories are just sososo good. Keep up the awesome writing, I absolutely love it!
Yoline Nimai chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Liked this story, thanks!
sandycub chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Second time reading this and I still love it! Your brother voice was perfect and the anguish and despair that Sam felt here when he thought he might have lost Dean perfectly mirrored Sam when Dean was in hell!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
"They're not dead," Sam defended himself, but now that the rage had faded, the body count stunned him a little, too. Good job he was doing, being Dean's conscience. Didn't take much to release his inner Hyde, either.

"Geez, kiddo. Glad you're…on my side."

Sam snorted a laugh, lightened fractionally, urged them forward a step.

"Yeah, Dean."

"Gonna pass out now."
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Love your scary bad ass Sam.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Loved this one as well. Gotta love protective Sam stories :D

Thanks for writing!
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I really enjoyed it! Oh Missy... don't forget about her. Thank you for sharing:)
somersault-j chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Some awesome hurt!Dean. Uhh, the knife in his hand and Sam going all Rambo on his kidnappers. I loved it very much :)