Reviews for Naruto Shippuuden Reborn
Timewalker123 chapter 13 . 6/24
This is,AWSOME!
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 8 . 5/23
I was reading the authors note at the end and I just wanted to feel like I'm in with the group when obviously I'm not. But anyway I think Naruto just cares for Sasuke like a brother to where he can't just let Sasuke stay in the darkness but I'm not sure if that counts as a obsession. And on another note I just find the child of prophecy thing funny. When I first saw it in the anime I thought it was just a joke. And even now I just can't take it seriously. I think its because of the toad who was telling it and how it came out of nowhere and was kind off out of place in the Naruto universe. Anyway I love this story and hope you come back to it.
corbinskydragon1 chapter 13 . 5/20
Hot damn this is an awesome story. I know it's been a while but I can't wait to read the next chapter. This is a great story with how Naruto's training went to the homecoming. With him training his new team it will make things interesting. I know you don't have any parings yet and this being your story you have every right to do as you please but if might consider Hinata. I know how the manga went but that's the best part you can make more interactions with her and his team like she has to watch them when he goes to save Gaara. He might train with her and she could teach him stuff too. Other than my thoughts on the paring this story kicks ass. Thanks for the great read!
chacha chapter 10 . 4/7
he have to known funjutsu !
ivan0061509 chapter 13 . 12/11/2014
That was epic I cant wait for the next chapter I swear this FanFiction is one of the best I read in awhile I just hope u don't stop writing
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
Curiosity chapter 11 . 5/14/2014
Itachi Uchiha is 5 years older than Naruto is. How does that factor into his grown up child?
kingrobert84 chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
doin awesome man are you gonna finish this great work in progress
UzumakiAce chapter 12 . 4/10/2014
I am not flaming or anything but Naruto taking up students proved to be a big no no for me. Otherwise, this would have been one of my most favourite fanfics.
Estela chapter 13 . 3/1/2014
Please hurry up and post more chapters. I really think you have a good thing going here but you haven't updated for almost two years.
OmegaTheMessiah chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
Come on Please Update I like this story its how Kishimoto should have made Naruto after the Timeskip instead of giving him just Rasengan Varitations, genjutsu dispelling, and slight enhance in basics I hate how the Uchihas keep getting enhancements doing little to nothing(expect Madara, he's a total badass) while naruto has to work hard to achieve that level of strength
IMPORTANT chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
When are you going to publish again? I've waited for almost two years!
Kat chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
Hi! That was the best fanfic i eva read. It was hilarious,exciting and full of action. I cant wait 4 the next chapter...thats if u gona post more. I was hoping that naruto and hinata would get 2gether later on in the fanfic,i'm a naruhina fan :) . Again, greatest fanfic eva. Wen cn the next chapter be expected? :)
Chrisfragger chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
I know you gave up on this story, seeing as its been 2 years since an update but this is the point where it lost me... Naruto should never have taken students, for one he is far too young to teach, and 2 he is about to be chased by upwards of 10 S Rank nukenins... Does he really need students to weigh him down at this point?
Chrisfragger chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
Liking it so far, hopefully Naruto isn't as silly as he used to be... That truly urks me.