Reviews for If You Need A Hand In Times Of Trouble
rog457 chapter 17 . 10/18/2010
Dean is nothing if not relentless. Sam really couldnt believe Dean wouldnt try everything he could to try and get him out of hell.

I love how you worked Walt and Roy into this story, Dean told them he would be pissed when he came back and using them to get Sam back would be enough of a justification for Dean to avenge their killing of both him and Sam. Somewhat out of character but not out of the realm of believability.

I'm not sure I buy Dean doing this to save Adam though. He didnt seem to all that concerned about him when Michael took him as his vessel and while he would anything for Sam, Adam seemed so contemptuous of them, that I think Dean might not be all that worried about him or at least not enough to try and get him out.

I looking forward to the next chapter.
9Tiptoes chapter 17 . 10/18/2010
whoa, damn. Dean got creepy. Grief affects everyone differently, 'but damn it boy!'
MysteryMadchen chapter 17 . 10/17/2010
another great chapter. Still hoping for some good old fashioned Sam limping. Can't wait to see what comes next, thanks so much, Nicole.
Anne1013 chapter 17 . 10/17/2010
I really liked this chapter. I like that fanfiction can often close some loose ends that the show down't, namely Roy and Walt. I'm not happy that Sam didn't tell his brother he wad out of hell. I think that this chapter is shows what Dean was capable of doing to get Sam out. It is fun to see this darker side of Dean.

Looking forward to the next chapter .

Anne
BranchSuper chapter 17 . 10/16/2010
I'm catching up on some of my favourite fics, and I see that Dean has been taking a stroll on the dark side: killing Roy and Walt and draining their blood for a ritual to open Lucifer's cage. Sam is right to take counsel with Bobby about this.
Noninone chapter 17 . 10/16/2010
Dont feel sorry for those dicks. They deserved what they got.

Oh Dean honey, no. As much I understand him a bit, opening the freaking cage is not a option. Is like sending Sam's sacrify to the trash.

I know Bobby is going to rip him a new one as soon he finds out.

XD 'til next!
monkeymuse chapter 17 . 10/16/2010
Still wondering if Sam is Sam in the show! Not sure what he could be. Just wondering! He seems so off! your Sam here is worring me also! What if it is something other than Sam. ANd the real sam is still in the pit! If Dean pops that lock can he hold it! Free sam free adam. I think it would be a cool twist if the Sam we think is really Adam or Micheal in a Sam doll! LOL sorry watched nightshifter last night!
T.L. Arens chapter 17 . 10/16/2010
Ohmigod... Dean... He was definitely desperate to help his brother. I know that murdering the two pricks who killed he and Sam was wrong, but I can see why Dean did what he did. Not that different from what Sam got himself into for his brother. It's frightening. But then, that's exactly what Dean said of himself all the way before his dad died. And that vault scares the heebee jeebees out of me!
angeleyenc chapter 17 . 10/16/2010
plz update! poor sammy! he's worried about dean..
masondixon chapter 17 . 10/16/2010
Very good chapter. It makes sense that Dean would have a plan all set to try to pull Sam out of Hell. Like he was just supposed to go on with life and let Sam go? Sam should have known that could never happen. And glad we tied up what became of Ray and Walt. The show never brought them up again. It would have made sense that Bobby would have had them hunted down and killed but nothing came of it. So Dean did here what most of us wanted done on the show. The dialogue was very good here. I hope they do go to Bobby's because Bobby always has a way of making things better (example: last night's episode :)

Thank You.
gr8read chapter 17 . 10/16/2010
Very nice.

Favorite line: "They killed me first."
Tuppence chapter 17 . 10/16/2010
Oh good lord, as if Sam hadn't gone down the same route. How had Sam NOT realised this was what would happen? Especially after the whole selling-soul-for-Sam incident?

I loved how you built up the anticipation and the slowly dawning realisation within Sam. Although I am far from impressed with the Sam-and-Bobby in cahoots again. Even Dean never really did that to Sam.

Great chapter as always and can't wait for your next chapter. As always.

Tuppence chapter 16 . 10/10/2010
Can't wait for your next chapter! Your story is so darn addictive!

I loved the bit when Dean hissed back at Sam, admitting he'd tried to open the cage. (Duh.) Really, Sam didn't think he'd go back on his word? Of course he did!

Tuppence chapter 15 . 10/10/2010
Loved this chapter. The start of their bonding. Absolutely loved it.

Anne1013 chapter 16 . 10/2/2010
I liked this chapter a lot. I liked how Dean tells Sam that he wants him around because Sam want to be there, not out of some sort of obligation. The story of Dean taking care of the gun man in the bar doesn't surprise me. I think we all know what Dean was hoping would happen at the point in his grief. Now I am just dying to know what is under the bar.

Thanks for the update.